Chapter 15 - I

[Previously]

"Seijuro."

At this one word, or should I say the name, the world stopped. Seijuro.

Akashi Seijuro

[Kioto's  POV]

      "Seijuro." I stated almost boredly. The cafeteria all watched, surprised. It wasn't "Akashi-kun" or even "Sei-chan," it was just a simple Seijuro. Hina rested her chin on her head, clearly interested in what's to happen.

      "..." Seijuro only stood in silence, after a few moments, the tension between our stares growing by the second, the cafeteria's murmurs growing louder, hushed as Seijuro opened his mouth to speak.

"Welcome back,

Kioto."

Then Akashi Seijuro, the emperor who hardly shows any emotion, if so, only cold stares, smiled.

      "Tsk," I replied looking away.

      "Wahh, did Sei-chan just smile?" An energetic honey blonde boy gasped.

      "Impossible..." A raven-haired guy said, almost as if the gods have decended.

      "Konnichiwa, Akashi-kun." Ayame greeted. To which, Seijuro returned with a nod.

      "So..like, wanna have a seat? This is getting way too awkward." Hina invited, trying to break the tension. 

      "How do you find Rakuzan?" He asked as he sat next to me while the other teens, assumingly his teammates, sat down with us.

      "Fine." I dryly replied as the entire school stared at us.

      "No need to be so cold, Kioto." Seijuro clicked his tongue.

      "If I'm cold, then what are you, Seijuro?" I shot back.

      "Still sharp as ever, I see." He hummed. For the rest of the lunch break, we didn't speak to each other, just our teammates as we watched the clock tick away. 

      "Time to go back to class, no one gets to skip," Ayame says, glaring at Hikari as she puffed her cheeks and glared at a corner. I reached for my bag and headed to class.

[Hina's POV]

      "Oi! Loser-chan!" I heard a good-for-nothing voice call.

      "Nani?" I yawned.

      "How long have you known Kioto-kun?" He asks.

      "Almost my whole life, why?" I answered.

      "Then do you know - Is she really nameless?" Hiroshi blurted out.

      "..."

      I sighed as I thought about his question. Should I tell him? He seems to be trustable when it comes to serious matters but how should I be sure? 

      "Just know that..."

[Kioto's POV]

      I stared out the window as I kept replaying the events that happened throughout my life. "This sucks," I thought as I rested my chin softly on my propped elbow, staring at a stray bird while the sunlight softly enveloped me. I then closed my eyes and waited for class to end.