Chapter 7 - Her Style

[Kioto's POV]

      I'm currently in Touou's girls changing room. I borrowed a black jersey from a friend that was a member of the Touou's girls volleyball team and on my wrists were a pair of sweatbands Kuroko gave me. Well then, let's get started.

      I walked into the gym to see Daiki already warming up. I quickly did a few stretches. I looked around and realized there was quite a crowd. "Imayoushi, why are there so many people here?" I asked the captain. 

      "Well, this is an interesting matchup, when was the last time GoM and LoP fought each other? Though I think the other reason is.." I followed Imayoushi's gaze to the second floor. 

      "Ryouta." I finished his sentence, thinking of the blond model with practically every girl in the universe obsessed. 

      "For now, I suggest you focus on your game," Imayoushi advised. He's right, I should plan.

----After warming up----

      "Tip-Off!" The referee announced. Daiki being the painfully tall high schooler he is got the ball and started running to the other side at full speed and as usual, I let my opponent score first. "His style hasn't changed but his speed is annoying," I silently noted, "well then, I'll just have to be faster." 

      "My turn." I mouth.

[Aomine POV]

      As the tip-off starts, since Kioto's still short as ever, I got the ball. I quickly rush past her and dunk the ball. I glanced over to see Kioto standing there probably analyzing me. Though why does she look so unimpressed? Can't she be a bit more surprised? Tch. I switched to defense while eyeing her carefully. Why isn't she doing anything? She's just standing there with the ball. Does she think I'm that weak? Kioto, teme! (Kioto, you bastard) 

      "My turn." I saw her mouth. Then the ball went in and the gym stilled. When did she shoot it? And where did she go? I glanced behind me to see Kioto still hanging onto the hoop. Did she dunk it? When? How? 

      "Turn 1: completed." She states. I see. The game has finally begun.  

[Flashback]

      "Kiotochi! Come play basketball with us!" Kise invites.

      "Eh? Me?" Kioto asks.

      "Yea! We're gonna play 3v3!" Aomine grins.

      "You're with me and Midorimachi, and Aominechi, Murasakiburachi, and Kurokochi are on the other team." Kise chirps.

      "Ok..." Kioto softly replies. "Ano, I don't play basketball much so I don't really know what to do," Kioto confesses. 

      "Basketball is just like shogi, take turns and make efficient moves," Akashi advises.

       "I see, then let's start."  Kioto beams.

      "Tip-Off," Akashi says acting as the referee. Murasaki got the ball to Aomine who quickly ran towards their hoop with Kise trying to match his speed. 

Analyzation: Run 1. 

Aomine Daiki - Familiar with ZONE, incredible speed, formless shots. Although, with enough analysis, I can see through his feints. +famous quote that he can't shut up about. His decency is also low. Oh yea, he's also a brat.

Murasakibura Atsushi - Basically the colossus titan in basketball. Blocks easily, sometimes not even letting a single point score. You can only dodge him by being faster or Aomine with his speed. Although, basketball is his only strength...that is, others than being unreasonably bland. +loves chips.

Kise Ryouta - His ability, Copy, is extremely dangerous on the court. Although he can't perfectly copy yet, it's only a while until he achieves that. Also, every girl on the planet is in love with him. +never let him on your phone.

Midorima Shintaro - Horoscope fan. His shooting range is anywhere to the end of the court. Once he throws the ball, there's no stopping him. His shots never miss. +highly resembles a carrot.

      "Hmph, you can't stop me." Aomine taunts as he dunks the ball.

      "Damn it!" Kise growls.

      "Quit wasting time." Midorima scolds. Kise brings the ball down the court to be guarded by Aomine. Then he saw an opening. He glanced at the hoop, then tossed the ball aside.

      "What is he thinking?" Everyone thought. Aomine quickly took the ball and started running. He only took two steps before the ball was pierced from his grasp. They all turned to see Kioto dribbling the ball and doing a layup. 

      "Aww, I can't dunk.." She whined.

      "Of course you can't shorty." Murasakibura teases.

      "S-shut up!" She pouts. Kioto then turns to the opposing team. "Analysis complete, Turn 1: completed. It's your turn!" She smirks. The game went on but after a while, they noticed something was off. Aomine, Murasakibura, and Kuroko haven't been able to score as often as they should. 

      "What's going on? Why can't I score?" Aomine complains.

      "Sucks to be you!" Kioto teases.

      "Eh? So it was you? What did you do?" Aomine complains.

      "Nandayo? I had you at checkmate 10 minutes ago," Kioto asks confused, "right Seijuro?" 

      "That's right. After the 5th turn, she had already won." Akashi states.

      "EH????"  Everyone asks shocked.

      "Since we won can you buy me some popsicles?" Kioto asks Aomine.

       "Go buy them yourself." Aomine scoffs.

      "Then I won't play basketball with you again," Kioto smirks sticking her tongue at Aomine.

      "Tch..fine." Aomine begrudgingly agreed, scrunching up his face in annoyance.

      "He gives in too easily.." The team deadpans.

----After getting popsicles----

      "Thanks for the popsicles! I'm gonna go." Kioto waves.

      "Where are you going? Don't you always go that way with Akashi?" Kise asks.

      "Oh about that, I'm going to practice with Hina," Kioto says.

      "Can we come then? We can practice together!" Kise asks.

      "Oi! Why am I coming too?" Aomine protests as Kise drags him along.

      "Don't you want to see Kiotochi play ssu?" Kise asks.

      "Hurry up if you want to come." Kioto glares silencing the bickering teens.

      "Hai!"

      When they got there, the two stopped in shock.

 She's not human.

She's no prodigy.

She's a

monster.

[End]