In The Cold Night

In the middle of the night, Yunlan stirred  in his sleep. He dream his family was leaving him as well as Zhu Hong.

   He tried to reach for them but they all turned their back on him. "No.....no!!!" Shen Wei  shake him to wake up. But as cute, brown eyes open he quickly embrace Shen Wei.  "They're  all gone!" He cried on his shoulder. Shen Wei  comfort  him by rubbing his back and kissing his cheek.

    But suddenly  his lips went to Yunlan's  plump lips kissing him non stop. Yunlan still daze on what happened  to him. He needed someone to make him safe and warm. As he let Shen Wei  kissed him. But that butterfly kisses become a heated makeover. Shen Wei  lost his control and started kissing Yunlan passionately  while his hands roam inside his shirt.

    Touching  his sensative parts,  playing with his nipples. Yunlan also was also lost in his passionate kiss as he also response to him while holding him tightly. He need someone to love him and make him forget the tragedy happened  to him. He didn't  notice Shen Wei  is stripping  their clothes one by one until both are naked.

   Yunlan never done this to Zhu Hong nor to anyone submitting himself  to Shen Wei's  lust. Shen Wei  smirk while kissing and marking Yunlan. "At last your mine!" Yunlan shivered when Shen Wei  suck and lick his nipples making him burst unto him.

   "Your very impatient  to have me my love!" As he devoured  his plump lips again and went down sucking his prize. Making Yunlan moan his name. "Yes! More Xiao Wei....." His body arched like a bow as Shen suck him whole. Making Yunlan spilled inside of him.

   He thought that it's  over until he felt his legs is spread apart. "Xiao Wei? What are you doing?" But the latter was so immerse  on what his doing as he place a lubricant  on his prize and slowly thrust to Yunlan. Making him howl in pain and pleasure. "Ah Lan! I'm sorry I can't  control myself anymore." As Shen Wei  panting.

    And continue to rock his body unto, Yunlan trying to push him off but everytime  Shen Wei  hit his soft spot. His body would clamp more to his prize and synchronize with his every thrust. Yunlan moan pain and pleasure.  As tears dropped  from his eyes. Shen Wei  blushed  more as his phase went fast seeing Yunlan panting underneath him. Crying for more.

   He felt himself  burst inside of him as he called his name. But still not satisfied as he pounce at him over and over until exhaustion  took over him. And retrieve  himself  from him.

   Yunlan lost his words on what happened.  Did he just submitted  himself to his cute little  didi. He felt disgusted as well satisfied. His body betrayed  him. As Shen Wei  start kissing his bare body again making him feel hot and needy. He didn't  felt like this to Zhu Hong. When they're  together he was satisfied  in just a kiss.

   But to Shen Wei  his cute little  didi is all grown up to be a gorgeous,  hot young man. Every touch and kisses he wants more, making himself  surprise  as he pulled him again to a steamy kiss and pressed his already hot body to his. Shen Wei  on the other hand felt his waiting is rewarded. Now he knew Yunlan also want him.

    Maybe the heaven have seen his suffering for all those years and now rewarded by Yunlan's  love and body. His prize became hard again as both grinding themselves on each other. "Aaaaah......Lan  your making me crazy for you!" And make him love to him again and again.

    The next morning Yunlan woke up feeling someone on top of him. He blink several times as he look to Shen Wei's  beautiful  face. *Bleep!* We did it! How stupid of me!" And tried pushing him away. But Shen Wei  is quite heavy and his prize is grazing unto him again. "Aaaa.....Wei no...." Making his body hot while his prize hard.

    Shen Wei  woke up hearing his lover dilemma. He was about to get up when seeing Yunlan panting and red underneath.  "Don't  worry Ah Lan! I will help you!" Yunlan tried to stop him. But as Shen Wei  suddenly  stroke his prize. Yunlan can't  help to moan his name as he almost burst. When Shen Wei's  hand change into  his mouth.

    Yunlan is quite turned on, seeing that beautiful, dark  doe eyes looking back at him. While sucking and licking him whole he can't  help to grabbed  Shen Wei's  hair as he jerk off inside of his mouth and spilled  inside of it. Shen Wei  swallowed  it all and wipe it with his hand. He suddenly  pulled Yunlan to a kiss. Making Yunlan surprise  as he respond back. Tasting that salty cum mix with Shen Wei  delicious  tongue. Yunlan can't  help himself  falling deeper to Shen Wei.

    Outside the house, Dr. Shen came with his colleagues.  He wanted his son to meet them. One of them is Dr. Wang Zheng who admired his son and wanted to meet him. Butler Chu went pale seeing the father of his master.

    "Where is Wei?! Tell him I'm here with some colleagues!" He ask. Butler Chu sweat, "His a bit busy and could not attend you and to your  friend's need sir!" Dr. Shen look confuse, "What are you talking about?! Is he still sleeping in this  morning? Tell him I brought breakfast!"

    While placing some foods and hot coffees  and chocolates on the table. "Sir his quite busy! Really!" But Dr. Shen pushed him aside and knocked on Shen Wei's  door. "Wei! Open up! It's  me your father! I got breakfast here!"

   Luckily  inside they have finished and put on their robes. "Whose that?!" Yunlan was startled. "Don't  worry Ah Lan! It's only my father!" And started kissing his cheek and neck. Yunlan lightly pushed him.

    "His waiting for you!" Shen Wei  is quite annoyed and pulled Yunlan into his embrace. As both walk to the door to open it. His father smile fade as he saw his son with a man. Yunlan tried to hide at his back but Shen Wei  firmly hold him.