Chapter ten

The next morning after breakfast Kaylee walked into the courtyard. After walking down some stairs, she looked over and saw Peter and Susan talking to Aslan. She didn't want to interrupt their conversation, so she looked down at the ground.

"Your majesties." Aslan said and Kaylee looked up at them. Susan and Peter looked at her with tears in their eyes, and Kaylee stared back in confusion.

"We are ready." Caspian said. "Everyone has assembled." Aslan nodded and they started to walk away. Petee grabbed her hand and they walked back to the castle. Everyone gathered around a stage as Kaylee herself stepped onto it and stood next to Peter, while Caspian and Aslan stood near the front. A few feet away from them was Glenstorm, Reepicheep, Trumpkin, Trufflehunter, Cornelius, and Bulgy Bear.

"Narnia belongs to the Narnians, just as it does to man." Caspian said. "Any Telmarines who want to stay and live in peace are welcome to. But for any of you who wish, Aslan will return you to the home of our forefathers."

"It's been generations since we left Telmar." A man said.

"We are not referring to Telmar." Aslan replied. "Your ancestors were seafaring brigands. Pirates run aground on an island. There, they found a cave, a rare chasm that brought them here from their world. The same world as our kings and queens. It is to that island I can return you. It is a good place for any who wish to make a new start."

"I will go." General Glozelle spoke up, "I will accept the offer."

"So will we." Prunaprismia said, holding her baby in her arms and her father beside her.

"Because you have spoken first, your future in that world shall be good." Aslan said. They walked up the few steps and Aslan blew air gently on them. The tree behind the Pevensies moved and made an arch. They walked through and disappeared and the Telmarines seemed worried.

"Where did they go?"

"They killed them."

"How do we know he is not leading us to our death?" A man asked.

Reepicheep stepped up, "Sire, if my example can be of any service, I will take eleven mice through with no delay."

"We'll go." Peter said.

"We will?" Edmund asked.

"Come on. Our time's up." Peter said and walked over to Caspian and gave his sword to him, "After all, we're not really needed here anymore."

"I will look after it until you return." Caspian replied.

"I'm afraid that's just it." Susan responded, "We're not coming back."

"We're not?" Lucy asked, Kaylee too frowning at her sister-in-law.

"You three are." Peter said, looking at Kaylee, Edmund and Lucy. "At least, I think he means you three."

"But why?" Kaylee asked.

"Did they do something wrong?" Lucy questioned Aslan.

"Quite the opposite, dear one. But all things have their time. Your brother and sister have learned what they can from this world. Now it's time for them to live in their own." Aslan answered.

"It's all right, Lu. It's not how I thought it would be, but it's all right." Peter said, taking Lucy's hand. "But one day you'll see, too. Come on."

''I'm glad I came back.'' Susan spoke as she stood in front of Caspian.

''I wish we had more time together''

'' It would never have worked, anyway.''

''Why not? ''

''I am 1,300 years older than you.'' She chuckled as she made her turn to leave before walking up to him again, pulling him into a kiss.

''I'm sure when I'm older I'll understand.'' Lucy spoke as she leaned to Kaylee, the older girl chuckling at her. 

''I'm older and don't think I want to understand.'' Edmund spoke, leaving the two eldest laughing as Kaylee grabbed Peter's hand, looking at the Narnian's one more time before walking through the arch, returning to their world. She blinked as she stood in front of the train again, the boy who tried to flirt with Susan turning his head. 

''Aren't you coming, Phyllis?'' The five kids looked at each other, grabbing their suitcases in a hurry before stepping into the train. ''You don't think there's any way we can get back?'' Kaylee turned to Edmund, a frown on her face. ''I've left my new torch in Narnia.'' She chuckled, as did the others. She smiled as she placed her suitcase on the floor, resting her head against Peter's chest and closing her eyes, a smile plastered on her face. 

So, this is the second story. I am going to make another book with Kaylee in it!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and if you did. Please leave a vote, comment, follow and maybe a theory/suggestion for my next book. I'll see you on this same book for the third book! See you soon!

-X Violet's-library