𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

Start from the beginning

me
wahhh you're
so stupid.

me
you actually believed that
we're dating?

me
i never dated a single soul
in my entire life!

me
and the last person i'd
date is jaemin

choi_beomgyu
really?

me
actually no. it's you.

choi_beomgyu
whatever

choi_beomgyu
cheer for me 🥺

me
you wish. you have a lot
of cheerleaders here

me
minju's one of them for sure

choi_beomgyu
but i want you to be
my cheerleader~

me
no~ 🙂

choi_beomgyu
i hate youuu

me
same~

choi_beomgyu
the game's gonna start
gotta go. byeeee

-

third person's pov

Ryujin kept her phone in her pocket, and watched the game. Beomgyu's more like the one who takes the ball from the other, and passes it to the other. He's not the type of player who shoots the ball. I mean, he can, but he misses a lot.

The other team was leading, and Beomgyu was frustrated because of it.

His classmates were all sitting now, about to lose hope in winning first place.

"This is hopeless. We're already in the fourth quarter, and our score's 15 points lower!" Ryujin's other male classmate whined.

"Then you should've played the game if you were so great," Ryujin rolled her eyes, and hoped for their team to win the game.

Out of frustration, Ryujin stood up and shouted at Beomgyu. He was only below their seat, so the whole court didn't heard her voice.

"You better win you freaking idiot!" She said. Beomgyu cracked a smirk and chuckled.

"So now you're cheering for me?" He asked.

Ryujin looked away as the alarm rang, meaning the last quarter of the game is about to start.

Ryujin told their classmates to cheer for them, instead of losing hope. They all started to shout 'TEAM RED... FIGHTING!' while clapping their hands.

Yeah. Ryujin did that.

Beomgyu did all his best to make his teammates shoot the ball, and congratulations, both of the teams' scores are already a tie.

Ryujin couldn't help, but stand up and watch.

The ball was then passed to Jaehyuk, and he immediately ran to their side, and passed it to Heeseung. The other team blocked him with all his might, so he passed it to his other team mate.

Beomgyu.

5 seconds...

Beomgyu was standing on the three-point line of the court.

Beomgyu was frozen in his place.

"JUST SHOOT IT!" Ryujin shouted, and out of shock, Beomgyu threw the ball without thinking. His eyes were closed, and the sound of the alarm ringing made him come to his senses.

The crowd cheered, and all of his teammates ran towards him, and gave him a hug.

"Broooo! Congratulations!"

I just... made my team earn 3 points?

All of their classmates went down to the court, and started hugging the red team members. Most of them went to Beomgyu.

Ryujin made her way to go to Beomgyu, and tell him that he did great, but when she did.

She saw Minju kissing Beomgyu with both of their eyes closed.

☆☆☆
all of the girls who likes beomgyu are probably heartbroken