The Class Finds Out

A/N: Alright, last chapter. Here we go! Shinsou isn't really

It had been several days since Kaminari had accidentally outed himself to Mr. Aizawa. It was a miracle he hadn't been confronted right there in class. What was more surprising is that Mr. Aizawa hadn't said another word about it to him in the past several days. No teachers looked at him any different, and even Mr. Aizawa looked at him like he had before.

Why though?

Kaminari would have his question answered sooner than he wanted.

The Bakusquad had been sitting in the common room with a few from the rest of the class around as well. Mina suggested that they all have a little fun to get the weekend started the right way. Everyone had generally agreed to it. Even Shinsou had agreed that doing something fun wouldn't hurt.

So, it was decided that they would play truth or dare.

Things were going fine for a while. Everyone was asking embarrassing questions and the others would answer either as vaguely as possible if it was an embarrassing answer or would adamantly oppose the question.

Most questions were things like "Do you have a crush", "What's the weirdest thing you've said to someone you liked?", and such.

And then it was Shinsou's turn. Shinsou was known to not have much of a filter and he was a generally blunt person.

He also liked getting answers.

So, he picked Kaminari.

"Kaminari. Truth or Dare?"

Kaminari would have picked dare, but the last person to get a dare ended up throwing up in the other room, and Kaminari decided answering an embarrassing question was better than that.

"Did you know Thunderstain?"

Everyone went dead silent. Shinsou had been in that class and had heard what Kaminari had been saying about assassins and Thunderstain specifically. But he was the only one there who had even thought of the idea.

Kaminari nearly choked.

"Excuse me?"

"Mr. Aizawa thinks that you knew Thunderstain when you were younger. That would explain a lot. Especially if you had like- gotten training with him. The knife throwing, English, knowledge of assassins, creepy pain tolerance that scared the shit out of most of the class. I think it makes sense but I don't think that's the case at all. Just seems like you've got the connections for it to make sense, but it didn't happen."

"Well, you're right. I didn't know Thunderstain."

"Actually, that makes sense. Maybe you didn't know Thunderstain personally, but you know a lot about him and you have a lot of weird training," Mina said.

Maybe they should move off the topic.

"Kaminari?" Shinsou asked.

"Ye-" Was it a dick move of Shinsou to brainwash Kaminari? Yes. But, Shinsou wanted answers.

"Kaminari? You will honestly answer my next question."

Time froze for Kaminari when he got that order. He was still completely aware of what he was doing and saying- not that he was doing much of anything- Shinsou hadn't commanded him to not move. Kaminari took that opportunity to get up and back away. But it was too late. Shinsou was asking the question. Kaminari had only made it a few steps before Shinsou had finished the question and he found himself answering automatically.

"Are you connected to Thunderstain?"

"I am."

Shinsou's shock must have caused his hold on Kaminari to drop. The rest of the people there looked at him completely terrified.