Hwasa broke the hug before smiling warmly and patted the younger's shoulders.

"Dohee?!" a familiar voice approached making both girls turned to the owner of the voice. "what are you doing here?! how did you get here?!" Haehan asked as he ran to the girl and pulled her into a tight hug.

Dohee cried on his shoulders as she sighed in relief, "oppa, you are fine" she muttered and Haechan broke the hug.

Haechan turned to Hwasa while frowning, "how did she get here noona? Where's Minhee??" He asked with worry laced in his tone.

The guys also turned to the girls and nodded their head, waiting for their response.

"that's the thing oppa," Dohee started. "Minhee save me and all girls" she added making all the males widen their eyes.

"then where's Minhee?" Jongho asked in panic.

Dohee shook her head, "she got caught so this is why I'm here" Haechan jaw's dropped before standing up straight.

"you are not joking right, Dohee? Noona?" he asked facing Hwasa who had her head down. Hwasa nodded her head weakly.

Haechan then turned to Jongho and everyone. "then we should save her now!" Haechan exclaimed.

Hongjoong shook his head, "we can't Donghyuck" he said before placing his hand on Haechan's shoulder. Haechan furrowed his eyebrows, "what do you mean we can't?"

"if Minhee got caught, Hyunsuk and his men must prepare themselves now because they know we gonna attack them right now" San voiced out and Hongjoong weakly nodded his head.

"but still we have to save her! she's in dangerous!" Haechan said raising his voice a little.

Jongho pulled the male and brought him away from everyone. He pulled him to the balcony where no one would be there.

"haechan" he started as he sighed heavily. "jongho? Are you agreeing with them too? We can't stay still like this, she is in danger, aren't she you guys princess? you guys important person?"

Jongho nodded his head before sighing again.

"but they're right Haechan, if we go like this, in this condition, one of our live or more surely will get taken away, we all still tired, confuse and panic now, we won't come up with proper strategy"

Haechan rolled his eyes before scoffing in disbelief as he looked away.

"I can't believe she did this by herself, without discussing with us, why is she so selfish?" Haechan grunted before cupping his face.

"she knows how important your sister to you that's why she do this Haechan, you told her about you finding her and protecting her for Renjun, so she did the same to your sister"

Haechan faced Jongho before sighing weakly, "so what plan do you have in your mind?" he asked and Jongho patted Haechan's shoulders.

"we have to inform this to Taeyong hyung" Haechan eyes went wide and before he could muttered anything, Jongho immediately interrupted him.

"She's one of us too, Haechan, if we told this to Taeyong, he will send helps and backup"

Haechan stared at Jongho in disbelief, "then what about Ateez? Won't they be suspicious of us? Asking help from police?"

Jongho shook his head, "Taeyong don't want us to catch Ateez anymore now, he told me this a few days ago, so with us asking him for help, he will make a new plan"

"we can save Minhee"

"All of us can get out from this mess safely and most importantly everyone will be safe"

Haechan furrowed his eyebrows, "why do Taeyong hyung wants us here actually?" Jongho smiled, "he thought Ateez killed his sister, Yunho explained to Taeyong that he got misunderstood and tell him the real story"

Haechan grew confused even more, "wait- wait yunho?" Jongho nodded his head, "he is Ateez member 4 years ago"

Haechan jaw's dropped and he shook his head in disbelief, "what?"

Jongho groaned as he have to tell everything from A to Z to Haechan. "okay, so 4 years ago...."  

"