Sitting up, she smiled softly as it poured harder. Drowning out her mind, she stood in the crashing raindrops. Twirling gently, she faced the sky. Soaking both skin and bone: the chill gave her something else to focus on. For that, she was grateful.

After all, she knew she thought about him a little too much to pass him off as just a friend.

Though, how was she to see him as anything less? To look upon his hidden heart of gold, baring every stolen sunset, the deepest sunlight — and not wish for more?

For him?

But, she didn't want to come to any sort of conclusion — she wasn't ready for that, not yet. It was both a blessing and a curse, to feel everything so deeply—

"Eisha!"

Peeking an eye open, Eisha blinked at the droplets coating her lashes; painting a blurred constellation amongst them. Wiping her eyes, she squinted through the rain's mist, pushing her soaked curls back as a figure ran towards her. Recognising the Force signature, she smiled; easing as he neared.

Thunder rumbling, she giggled, spinning in the rain as he sprinted her way, missing his expression as she grinned, "I was wondering where you went! And look," Reaching for his hand, she tugged him closer, gesturing to the start of the storm, waving her hand excitedly, "Rain!"

And, missing the storm brewing in Wolffe.

Delicately holding her hand, he slowly brought her close to him, tightly winding his arms around her; encasing her safely as a cracked sigh escaped him. Grin dimming, she faced him, wrapping her arms around his neck in an attempt to comfort him, "Blaidd?"

Lip trembling, his voice broke as he spoke, rain and tears mixing as he failed to speak. Hands softly resting on his cheeks, Eisha gently wiped them, "Hey, hey, Calon? Cerir, talk to me."

Bringing his hand to her, his fingertips brushed against her cheek; eyes closely studying her, engraving every beautiful and painfully familiar detail to heart. Struggling to contain his cries, his hand shook as he caressed her jaw, fearing she'd vanish beneath his touch. Touching her so softly, he feared breaking her, but rather, he broke, "Eishi."

Hands dropping, her breath caught at the dearly familiar nickname, "W-what?"

Weakly smiling, he caught them, his words becoming sobs, "CC-3636," Clutching her waist closer, he tearfully chuckled, "I hope you still like wolves."

Gaping, he released her hands as she hurriedly rested them against his cheeks, trembling as she did so, "W-Wolffie?"

Smiling, he choked back a sob. Eyes squeezed shut, he gripped her closer, knees buckling under her as sobs racked her body, "I've missed you, Eishi."

Picking her up, her legs wrapped firmly around his waist, forehead resting against his as she continued to brush his cheeks, "I—I don't understand." Sniffling, he held her tighter, "H-how?"

Thumb softly running under her eye, he breathlessly chuckled, vibrant hues mixing, "Ti a fy am byth, remember?"

Eisha only clung to him tighter, head nestling into his neck as Wolffe sunk to the floor, "You and me forever."

Sitting amidst the rainstorm, Eisha Ree embracing him in his lap, Wolffe smiled. Pressing soft kisses into her hair, he traced small circles against her back; eyes closing, relaxing, the rain overcoming his tears. Head resting on hers, he sighed contently, Eisha shuffling slightly.

Lifting her head, she softly pressed their foreheads together, noses lightly brushing. Sniffing, she bit back her sob, coated lashes and a teary violet gaze peering up. Smiling, a teary laugh escaped her, resting a hand against his cheek, "You found me."

Leaning into her hand, his grip around her tightened. Thumb caressing her tear-stained cheek, he pressed a long kiss to her forehead; lips mumbling against her skin, "You ever doubted me, Angel?"

Laughing, tears fell, the rain softening, falling lighter as her eyes closed, desperately holding back her cries, "I've missed you."

Tucking her head under him, his chin shook as his lips quivered.

Because there was still a part of Wolffe that didn't believe it.

"After all this time?"

"Always."

✧˖*°࿐Hi!

✧˖*°࿐Hi!

Sorry I didn't update yesterday :(( Had my first day back at school and was immediately given a bunch of exam dates which made me go D:

And, I really hope this is okay, it's kind of shorter than normal but I really wanted to get this chapter out so, ta-da?

Anyways, how is everyone? :)

Oh, and thank you all so much for 17.5K reads!! And, 1.51K votes which is absolutely insane, and I'm loving your comments as always!!! I love you guys! <33

Okie, and we're back on an every-other-day update, so I can start doing my chapters for my other book again! Hope that's okie! And, I'll see you all soon! :D

Love you!

-iss <33

FIRST PUBLISHED: 16/03/2021
LAST EDITED: 03/02/2023