Chapter 7 🍂:: The day they had their moment

School ended and it was the evening. Yerin and Sinb are on the bus heading back home. "Thanks for helping trying to get Jun to be my accompanist." Yerin thanks Sinb.

"Haha no problem. I'll do anything for you since I know how much this means to you." Sinb responds. "Aren't we being a little pushy? Are you sure it's fine." Yerin asks Sinb feeling bad about forcing Jun to accompany her for next week's competition.

"I knew him since we were kids he is fine. Trust me I am usually way more pushy then this. He is used to it by now." Sinb reassures Yerin. "If you say so." Yerin giggles.

"Do you like Jun? He is a pretty nice guy." Yerin asks Sinb out of curiosity. "Haha no, not like that. We have more of a sibling relationship with each other. We have been friends for too long."

"Why do you ask?" Sinb asks Yerin. "Oh, it's nothing." "How did you know he played piano? Its been almost 3 days." Sinb laughs. "Wonwoo was busy yesterday. And I say Jun outside so I decided to go out with him." Yerin replies.

"Ah I see. Did you somehow make him play again? He keeps on refusing whenever me or Wonwoo tell him to play something on there. He must really have something for you huh?" Sinb joked.

A brief moment of silence filled the bus. A few stops before Sinb gets off, Yerin decides to ask one more question. "Do you want Jun to continue playing the piano?"

"I don't really care if he continues or not. But the way he ended his courier is sad. I wish he ended his piano playing days for himself, he just keeps pushing himself away. He keeps making excuses." Sinb mumbles.

"Oh it's my stop. I'll be going now, see you tomorrow!" Sinb exits the bus and Yerin waves bye to her as the bus leaves to the next stop.

"Next stop, Asas Medical Center." The bus driver calls out from the front. Yerin looks out of the window and sighs. She rests her finger on the stop button, and presses it.