'The Unorthodox Hack' (Bonus Chapter)

Due to Wattpad removing my book, "F*ck Me Sideways", I'm uploading each bonus chapter into their respective book. Enjoy

You know... when you had hacked into almost every top secret governmental program in the world and read all the confidential files five-six times or so... the world started to get pretty damn boring.

There were only so many things you could do when you knew all about what the twat-fuckers of the Illuminati were plotting, what presidential myths were true or false, and most importantly, if aliens ever did visit our planet. As if there had ever been any doubt. Pff.

Now, that meant that not many things caught my attention anymore. I didn't stop and look when I saw something out of the ordinary, because I had already seen and learned about all the unordinary things. I didn't pay attention to the celebrity drama, because I knew most of it was planned to pull focus from something else. Something major and much more important.

Everything was just boring in my world.

So how was it... that this girl... this tiny, petite girl with snakebite-pierced lips, pierced ears from lobe to shell, pierced nose and pierced tongue, caught my attention? Okay, she was pierced. A lot. Maybe that caught my attention. Speaking of places she was pierced; guess where she was also pierced.

Yeah. You got it. Piercings all the way.

But to be fair, a lot of other people had piercings. Some worked them, some didn't. Not the point here - no, the point here was to figure out why this little lady with all the piercings, black clothes and banging blue hair made my heart go boom-ba-doom-doom-boom-da-doom-doom-baby.

Watching her lie on her stomach, popped up on her elbows with her laptop situated in front of her so she could type, she was so caught up her work, she didn't even pay attention to my staring. She was completely absorbed in the challenge I had given her, and I was completely absorbed in the challenge that was her.

As I watched her bite her pierced lip in deep concentration, I felt myself through my faded blue denims. I was growing hard. I didn't understand. Okay, so maybe I did a little; she was only wearing her lacy little bra that of course was black but did nothing to hide those small pale breasts. On her bottom she wore black ripped stockings and black ripped shorts. Everything was so ripped, I just didn't see the point in even wearing them. Besides maybe for covering her ass, but there wasn't really much to cover.

She wasn't bony or anything, she was just slim in a way you couldn't call anorexic. Not at all. Just half an hour ago, she munched down two cheeseburgers and box of fries. Where did she put them? Normally one would respond 'her tits' or 'her ass' but she didn't have much of that. So where did she put it? Did she have a secret compartment or something? Perhaps I should search her secret compartments...

Focus, fuck-brain.

Now, whereas my boy Eli preferred his asses cushioned and his tits airbag-inflatable, I liked mine more simplistic. I didn't care about the packaging, not that he did either, he just had his preferences. We both knew it all came down to what was inside, but that didn't mean we shouldn't look at what was on the outside as well, should it?

Her breasts couldn't decide whether they should be A-cups or B-cups. I think the left one was trying to be a B, but the right one couldn't follow up, so as a weird compromise, they decided to just be one each. But honestly I didn't care. They could be whatever the fudge they wanted, they were still mine. No matter what dark clothes she hid them in. They were mine.

It was funny though, cause emo had never been my taste, not that I had a specific one. I had just never been into the dark type. Then again, she wasn't dark at all. Besides all her black clothes, she was pale as fuck. Like me, she preferred the bright light from her computer screen rather than the bright light from the sun. Yet I still had more color than her. I was actually tan, but that was because I liked working outdoors.