Chapter 28 (POV)

Kendall's POV

I told him I was not gonna be able to come see him on his actual birthday. I lied.

Here I am now, pulling up on his driveway, six minutes before his birthday. I made sure to be quite and I can see that he's already asleep seeing all the lights upstairs are off from outside.

"Are you ready?" Kylie excitedly asks and I couldn't stop the huge smile on my face right now. I'm just so glad that I got to cancel all my appointments for his birthday week. I didn't want him to spend his birthday alone in LA without his girlfriend.

Yes, Harry and I got back together as soon as we landed back from our New year trip. He asked me as we were driving home from the airport and I believe that we can workout things now than how we weren't able to the last time we were in a relationship.

Since then, January was so full of work, we didn't even get to hangout anymore the following week after New years. It was so sad and I missed him all the time and I would always go see him as soon as I get to come home in LA even if it meant for me not being able to see my family.

Every time Harry and I would come and see each other, it would always be a stay-in date. We would just sleep together, spend the day in each other's arms and just making out the most of our days inside our comfort zones.

We didn't really have time to plan out what we would do during our time together and I just don't really care as long as I'm with him.

"How are we gonna get in?" Fai asks, pointing to the front door barely holding the balloons. I roll my eyes as I unbuckle my seatbelt.

"I'm his girlfriend, I have a key and I know his password dumbass." I say as a matter of fact. I grab the cake from Kylie's lap as everyone stepped out of the car.

"He's gonna cry. He was so sad when he found out you weren't coming home on his birthday." Jaden whispers and I laugh shaking my head.

It's a little surprise for him, just to start his birthday on a good note.

Fai and Jaiden managed to get all the balloons out of the car, kylie brought the confetti bomb and I held the cake. I took a quick look at my phone and saw that it's three minutes before his birthday so we rushed to the front door and I quietly unlocked the door.

It made a ding sound and I prayed that he didn't hear it. The familiar smell of his home, makes me feel at home.

"Good thing the lights we're on downstairs. I would literally die if it wasn't." Kylie mutters and I shush her. I lead them to the stairs and we slowly made up our way to the second floor.

The hallway was dark but thank god, the switches are right next to the stairs. I flick it on and we finally have a light.

We then hear a loud sound and it came from behind behind us, I quickly turn around to see what it was.

Fai is biting his lip and points to his foot. He apparently stubbed his toe as he's only wearing socks and slides. I shake my head and continue to walk slowly.

It felt creepy sneaking up into his room. As soon as my hand land on his doorknob, i turn to look back to my sister and my friends.

"Lighter." I whisper and Jaden shuffles with his pockets until he found the lighter. He hands it to me and I light the candles.

I pushed the lighter down to my pocket and nod at them, they nodded back and I face the door again.

I slowly twist the knob and pushed the door open. The door doesn't make a sound, and I see that only the clock is lit up. It says eleven fifty-nine. Shit.

Kylie already had her phone recording and the flash from her phone allows us to see the floor.

I see Harry, sleeping peacefully in his bed. I can hear soft snores and my heart instantly melt.

Kylie now holds the other balloons and Fai positions himself to pop the confetti.

I point at the clock and Fai nods his head.

We all watch the clock patiently waiting for it to turn, and it finally did.

The confetti bomb went off and we all flinched and scream.

Harry immediately shoots up from his sleep as we started singing him a happy birthday.

He's eyes are wide and he didn't realize at first, then he turned the lights on and was finally able to recognize the people inside his room.

As soon as his eyes landed on me, his head drops and he brings his hands to his face. I felt my heart ache at the sight of him, he looks up again and there's tears in his eyes as he slowly got out of his bed.

He walks over to me and wraps his arms around me. He buries his face into my neck and I felt the coldness of his tears.

"Happy birthday Harry! Wohoo!" Kylie screams as soon as we finished singing. Harry finally looks up and now he has a smile on his face.

"You guys, I thought something happened." His deep, and raspy voice spoke. It seems like he's been sleeping for awhile. Was he sad that he wanted to sleep early so he doesn't meet his birthday?

"Now make a wish and blow out the candles!" I tell him excitedly. He chuckles as he looks down to the cake I am holding. He closes his eyes first before blowing the candles off. Everyone clapped and cheered, Harry resumes to hug me and put down the cake on the bed and finally wrapped my arms around my man.

We stayed like that for a few more minutes, Jaden and Fai jumped on the bed while Kylie decided to find her way around to get some champagne.

"You're crazing for actually believing I wasn't going to see you." I say as I continue to hug him.

"I thought you weren't coming home." Harry mutters as he inhales from my hair and kisses my head. He leans back a little to face me before giving me a kiss.

"Ugh, PDA." Jaden makes a disgusting face. Harry laughs breaking the kiss to look at Jaden.

"Man, you're literally on top of my bed dipping into my cake." Harry lets go of me to grab his cake, in a joking manner away from the two grown men.

"Oh come on!" Fai whines and I laugh shaking my head. Why am I friends with them again?

"Come on, lets go find Kylie, I think she's lost." Harry says nodding his head to the door. The boys whined again but got off the bed too and left the room. Harry then shoots me a smirk and I roll my eyes at him as I follow behind.

We then heard Kylie yell.

"Harry! Where the fuck is your cellar!"

My sloppy drinker sister everyone.