Chapter 5 (POV)

Kendall's POV

On the day of the show.

I cannot believe this. I'm literally sitting across from him and to my surprise, everything is actually going okay. Great to be exact.

To be honest, I was so nervous when I came out to the stage. I wasn't really sure how I would greet him or act in front of many people. I just said fuck it and went out, I gave everyone a hug and when it was my time to embrace him, I felt like it was an embrace of an old, friend.

Now we're playing this game called spill or fill your guts and man I hate this game so much. Not only am I in the hot seat, but I have to eat this disgusting food that I have to consume incase I don't answer a question.

Now it was my turn to ask him a question. Knowing he has his eyes straight at me right now makes me even more nervous than usual. I lift the card and read the question.

Now this is something interesting, I couldn't help but chuckle.

"I'm dying to know this." I say excitedly as I shift in my seat and cleared my throat. Harry's smile goes bigger and I can see the nervousness in his eyes.

"What songs on your last album were about me?" I said and everyone screams and cheers and I just burst in laughter. Harry facepalms and I just enjoy how he's literally dying right now.

"Come on." I say as I fist my hand as if I won and he shakes his head and now I can see the redness in his face. He looks so fucking cute!

He grabs the cloth and preps his self to eat the punishment and I couldn't believe it. He starts cutting the disgusting food and I just couldn't stand it.

"No.." I say shaking my head and he stops to look at me.

"So I'd say track uh.." he starts and my eyes widen sitting back and laugh. He stops again and looks at the disgusting food.

"Just don't look at it." I say and he looks up to me and his face falls flat.

"Oh yeah that fixes everything, just don't look at it!" He mimicks me and I laugh again. He hasn't really changed that much.

He finally eats it and I cover my mouth trying not to gag at the fact that he ate whatever sperm it was that some people enjoy to eat.

He really isn't gonna tell me. I thought.

I just stare at him and he looks back at me still chewing on it.

"Why are u— just swallow it—why—" I frown and he shakes his head with a small smile playing on his lips.

He grabs the can and looks back to the audience.

"To spit or to swallow that is the question." He says and the audience erupts again. I laugh shaking my head. He finally spits out and we continue our little gameplay.

•••

The show ended sooner than I thought and now I am back at my dressing room, cleaning up after that horrendous game.

After I've changed and brushed my teeth well enough, I hear soft knocks on my door.

"Come in!" I say loud enough for them to hear. The door slowly opens and I see in the mirror that it's Harry.

My eyes widen and I turn around to face him.

"Hi! What's up." I nervously ask and he smiles, his dimples popping and closes the door behind him.

I have to admit, I missed those dimples.

"Hey, uh I just wanted to tell you that I had fun today and would love to do more in the future with you if given the chance." He says and leans on the door while folding his arms over his chest.

I smile nodding my head, " I had a great time too! It's definitely one for the memories." I say softly with the smile still lingering on my face.

"Yeah uh, would you like to have dinner with me? It's okay if you don't want to, it's no problem." He says standing straight up and my eyes widen a little taken a back by the sudden invitation I'm getting from him.

"Uh.. yeah sure it's no problem." I quickly say and he smiles widely.

"Oh yeah? I'll see u at the back parking lot?" He asks biting his bottom lip and I swear, I felt flipping in my stomach. Something that hasn't happened for awhile.

"Yeah yeah, I'm just gonna gather my things! Then I'll be there in no time." I reassure him and he nods his head before opening the door again.

"Uh okay. See u in a bit!" He smiles again and I nod my head. I watch him disappear as he closes the door.

I finally let out the breath I was holding in.

What the hell, I just agreed to have dinner with Harry Styles. My ex-boyfriend!

It's just dinner. Nothing else. Just dinner.

I sigh as I start to pack up my things and leave my room. I say goodbye to the staffs on my way.