Chapter 9: Happy Feelings

WARNING: THERE'S A SEX SCENE AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER. I'VE MARKED WHERE IT STARTS IN CASE YOU WANT TO SKIP IT.

JIM'S POV:

I couldn't help but grin as Zoe cooked eggs in my apartment, her blasting the radio as Downtown played. I sang obnoxiously loud with her when the chorus sounded, laughing when she used the spatula as a microphone. I grabbed her hands as we carelessly danced around the room, forgetting about our food as steam rose from the pan.

"Shit! I think our eggs are about to burn," I pointed out, releasing Zoe so she could run to save our food.

Once our omelets with tomatoes and mushrooms were finished, she also plopped blueberry muffins before us. We both happily ate our breakfast meal despite it being lunch time. It was a Saturday and our parents were both busy at work. Zoe and I had been inseparable ever since I got back from the clinic, and I believed she was the reason I was able to stay away from drugs. I slowly saw how she changed as well from being reserved and depressed to full of life again.

"Close your eyes," I ordered with a smile after we entered my bedroom. I then unclasped my necklace with the small cross pendant to put around her own neck. "You can open them now."

She gasped when she saw my gift, admiring how it glinted in the sunlight streaming inside. "Is this your necklace?"

"Yeah, my mom got me a new one, but I thought you might like my old one, since you always admired it," I sheepishly confessed, touching the back of my head before she threw her arms around me.

"I'm glad you gave me this one. It reminds me of you. I prayed for you all the time when you were gone. I really believe that an angel was looking out for you."

I chuckled lowly as my insides warmed from her words. "Thanks. I think it was a miracle I survived too."

She nodded slowly before tugging on my worn basketball jersey. "Now I just need to find a way to get this from you."

"There is a way," I slightly smirked, only joking around but then she looked at me dead serious.

"Do you think we could, Jim...? I didn't know what you thought about that. Don't worry I used protection all those other times, and my dad took me in for a blood test, so I didn't contract any diseases or anything."

"Are you sure, Zoe? I think it's up to you. I know all you've been through." I gently ran my fingers through the ends of her hair as she nodded.

"Yes, I'm sure. I trust you, Jim. I've never felt real love when doing that, but I know you could give me that."

"I promise you I will. I love you so much," I breathed.

"I love you so much too," she whispered before connecting her lips with mine.

~Start of Sex Scene~

I kept the kiss slow and sweet as she pushed me backwards towards my bed, me falling directly onto it as I just stared in shock up at her.

ZOE'S POV:

It was insane the amount of happy feelings surging through my body at the moment. My arms wrapped around Jim's neck as I kissed him deeply. I straddled his waist as his hands carefully caressed my hips. I just could not believe how joyful I felt, grinding against him as he moaned quietly against my mouth. I was extra anxious since it had been months since I did this, especially with it being Jim. I ran my hands down his chest as I tugged on the bottom of his jersey before he allowed me to lift it over his head. He was then removing my top as well, simply palming my breast over my bra as I melted from the comfort of his touch. I undid the clasp in the back to let it fall off my shoulders, exposing my entire chest. Leo just stared at me lovingly there, twisting my nipples between his thumb and forefinger as I held my breath. He then kissed all over my boobs before sucking on my nipples gently, flicking his tongue over them in such a caring way. I flopped back onto his mattress, giggles escaping my lips as he hovered over me. I gazed deeply into his eyes as he pulled off my pants, his finger rubbing up and down my clit right where I was most sensitive. I alternated between moaning and whimpering as it felt so incredibly pleasurable. I then felt him stick a finger inside before resulting in three, pushing against the almond like shape inside of me as I squirmed. When he rubbed my clit with his thumb at the same time I about lost it, my stomach clenching as my walls convulsed strongly, covering his entire hand in clear juices. He pulled out of me to lick off the mess on his hand, staring at me in such a sexy manner that I was going crazy again. After he finished doing that he nervously took off his jeans and then his boxers, me in awe by how thick and long his member was, pulsing red only for me. A fresh condom was placed over it before he gradually filled me up, a moan escaping my lips with zero warning. I had never felt such a comforting yet erotic feeling, wanting him to keep his tip against the end of my vagina for forever. He then slowly started thrusting, picking up the pace as the vibrations brought pleasure to my clit again. I stared deeply into Jim's eyes as he slowed his pace, knowing I was close every time he fully thrusted into me. Just focusing on his blue eyes was enough to bring me to the edge, my entire body shaking uncontrollably as my orgasm hit me. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I felt his own cock twitching within me, my walls still pulsing as they tugged on his cock in the process. I went limp once the sensation was over, Jim lovingly brushing my sweaty hair from the side of my face.

"I never want sex with anyone else every again," I slightly laughed, a grin gradually spreading across his lips.

A/N: Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please remember to comment, vote, and follow. Thank you! <3