Anyway, I went back to playing my video games. Which is what I did for the next hour. I also ordered a pizza, of course. Harry didn't come down from his room at all. Not that I was hoping for him to do so. Maybe he really doesn't want to be around me when we're not hooking up. Why would he, right? Maybe I should offer him some pizza when it gets here. That way he'll have to eat with me right? God, I'm so desperate. What the fuck, Louis.

But to my surprise, soon after, I heard him walk down the stairs and walk over to the kitchen. He didn't notice me in the living room for a while, but when he did, he did a double take. He walked into the living room and took a seat next to me, "Hi, Lou. I didn't know you were at home."

Oh. He didn't know? That makes sense, I suppose. How can he not know though? My videogames were playing way too loud as usual. I didn't put it on high volume just to get his attention. Nope, I totally did not do that. 

Harry probably sensed my doubts or whatever, because he spoke again, "I had my headphones in. Couldn't really hear anything."

I breathed out, "Oh. Well, that's, um, okay? I'm home. Obviously."

He chuckled softly, "You are. Why didn't you go with the others?"

I gasped dramatically, "Wow, okay, Harold. You really don't want me around, do you?"

Harry laughed aloud as he slipped his arms around my waist, "No! I mean, yes! I do want you around, for fuck's sake, Louis."

I tapped his nose, "Do you?"

He sighed against me before pressing a kiss to my shoulders, "Yes, Lewis."

I grumbled, "Don't call me that."

He just laughed against me and we sat there in silence for a while, his arms still wrapped around me. A few minutes later, the doorbell rang. Harry jumped away from me out of instinct; it kinda sucked but okay, whatever. He looked at me in confusion, "Who's that?"

I shrugged, "Um. Booty call? I'm having someone over. That's okay, right?"

Harry paled immediately, "Oh. Yeah. That's... fine. Why wouldn't it be?"

I tried my best not to smirk as I stood up and went to get the pizza. Of course, it wasn't a booty call. Jeez. It was just my pizza. Harry looked very uncomfortable, and kind of upset, as he tried to escape back upstairs. I wasn't gonna let him do that, obviously. I quickly paid for my pizza and shut the door before laughing at Harry, "Fuck's sake, H, it's just pizza."

Harry glared at me as he walked back to the living room, "I hate you, you know that?"

I grinned at him as I put the pizza box on the table, "Oh, sod off. Just admit it; you were jealous."

He shook his head immediately, "I wasn't!" 

I just laughed again, "Whatever you say. Everybody knows you have a crush on me. Pizza?"

His hand paused mid-air while he was trying to open the pizza box, "Do you?"

I blinked at him, "Do I what?"

He whispered very softly, probably not meaning for me to hear it, "Do you know?"

What does he even mean... Right, let's rewind a little. I said that everyone knows that he has a crush on me. It was a joke, obviously. But then he asked me if I know. Does that mean... Wait. Could Harry possibly like me back? Oh my god. Wait, I don't like him, though. I don't! Unless he likes me back, because then... In that case, it's different!

I poked Harry in his ribs, "What, do you have a crush on me, H?"

He rolled his eyes, but didn't really deny it as he went ahead to take a slice of my pizza.

I exaggerated my gasp, "You do! You like me! Oh my god."

Harry flipped me off, "Fuck off. It's no big deal. Forget I even said anything. I'm going back to my room with my pizza."

I slipped my arms around his shoulders to prevent him from leaving, "One, that's my pizza. Two, why would I ever want to forget that?"

Harry sighed, "Right, you'd rather remember it and torment me every chance you get by threatening to tell everyone."

He doesn't really think that, does he? I frowned at him, "I would never do that."

He asked in confusion, "Why not? You literally despise me. That would be perfect blackmail material."

I groaned, "Oh my god. Harry, babe, are you really that fucking dense?"

Harry, that idiot, looked so fucking confused, "Honestly, Louis, I have no idea what you're talking about."

Oh my god. He can't be serious. I have a crush on an idiot. Honestly, how wonderful. That was sarcasm, by the way. I turned Harry's head to me and pressed a kiss to his pretty mouth, "You're an idiot. Hence, I'm declaring us as boyfriends."

Harry's eyes widened, "What?"

I glared at him sassily, "Got a problem with that, Styles?"

Harry shook his head immediately, "Of course, not. I'm so confused. I thought you didn't like me!"

I smacked his arm, "Of course, I do! Are you blind? Stupid? Probably both. For god's sake, Harry."

He complained as he giggled against me, "S'not my fault. You're confusing."

He's not wrong, but I'll never admit that. I stuck my tongue out at Harry, "You're just dumb."

He rolled my eyes, "Stop bullying me. Plus, you're rude. You haven't even taken me out on a date yet, and you didn't even ask me to be your boyfriend."

I poked his cheek (he's very pokable okay), "Asking is for the weak. You weren't gonna turn me down anyway. And, I'll take you on however many dates you want, H. Patience, jeez."

His eyes brightened adorably, "Many dates?"

I kissed his head, "Yep, yep."

He shoved me away, "Whatever you say. I want pizza."

I just laughed at him, and we went ahead to eat the whole pizza between the two of us. God, he's cute. And stupid. And idiotic, of course. I adore him, ugh. Also, score! I'm dating the cute, curly lad from my house. I mean, I did want him the moment I saw him. It took over a month but here we are. How wonderful. Not sarcasm this time.

***

A/N

so true bestie

~Sofia x