Chaewons "boyfriend"

Start from the beginning

I bowed another time but felt again pain in my lower area. As I was going to bend down again, holding my stomach, Chaewon pulled me up again. I looked at her and saw her worried expression. I smiled at her and patted her head, while mouthing "I'm fine, don't worry".

Chaewon: I think that maybe me and Jahoon unnie will be going now since it looks like that Jahoon unnie need to rest before our schedule. See you, tomorrow guys.

Chaewon waved goodbye to her friends and helped me back to the car. Luckily I was able to drag myself into the car and sat down with no problems. Chaewons hands cupped my face and turned it from side to side. I cupped her face and did the same making her chuckle but then she turned serious and gave me a worried expression.

Chaewon: Are you sure that you are alright unnie? The kick looked to hurt really badly... Luckily that you aren't a guy or you wouldn't be available to stand up at all.

Jahoon: Don't worry Chaewon I'm fine but it does hurt a little.

Chaewon: Well you kind of deserve it with that kind of prank you have pulled on us.

Chaewon turned around sulking, making her back facing me. I back hugged her as best as possible and put my face on her right shoulder pouting, in case it would soften a bit up. When she didn't budge, I pouted even more and gave her my most shiny puppy eyes as possible. I unbuckled my seatbelt and sat on her lap before kissing her whole place.

Chaewon: Stop it! Hahaha! Fine, I forgive you but please sit back in your seat and put on your seatbelt. I don't want anything to happen to you.

I sat down in my seat and put my seatbelt on as an obedient child, after that I placed my hands on laps while smiling at her innocently, fluttering my eyelashes at her. She sighed before placing a kiss on my lips, making me look at her in shock. Chaewon caressed my left cheek while smirking at me.

Chaewon: Actually... I haven't forgiven you yet but before you say anything listens to me. For me to forgive you, you would need to take me out on a day and be my "boyfriend" for a week. On top of that, you would also be needing to give me all of your attention, as well as giving me skinship every time you see me.

Chaewon smiled at me, while I looked at her in disbelief. I shook my head from side to side to the degree that I almost got a headache. I turned my back to her and this time it was my turn to sulk at her.

Chaewon: Suit yourselves but I would be ignoring you for a whole month and I would also not be hugging you at all.

I slowly turned around and looked at her while pouting with puppy eyes.

Jahoon: You can't do that to me... You know that I can't live without your hugs.

Chaewon just shrugged her shoulders and looked outside, while smirking. I turned my attention to the road in front of me and furrowed my eyebrows. Wheels were turning around in my head, while I weighted the two different options that I was given to see which option was better than the other.

Chaewon: Jahoon and I are home!

I walked in right behind Chaewon and took off my shoes and jacket. While walking inside the dorm in my own world, still weighing my two options, I was suddenly tackled to the floor by the giant baby.

Wonyoung: You didn't fetch me at school today unnie~

Wonyoung then began to punch my stomach lightly while pinching here and there. I winced in pain and began to roll around the floor while Wonyoung still was on top of me.

Jahoon: I'm sorry Wonnie~ but Chaewon kicked me right between my legs. That why it hurts when your punch and pinch my stomach like that. But don't worry the pain from the kick is almost gone.

Minjoo: Chaewon unnie did what to you?!

Wonyoung: Oh no, hell is coming bitch.

Eunbi: Wonyoung... language, please. You are a bad influence on her, Jahoon.

As I received a smack on my forehead, some reddish hair flew out of the kitchen and into the living room. Then all of sudden Chaewon was almost lifted into the air by the collar, as Minjo stared directly into her eyes.

Hyewon: Wonyoung, get off the poor child, so she can at least breath a bit. And Jahoon unnie, please stop Minjoo. You are the only one who can calm her down when she is mad.

Wonyoung got off me, as Eunbi unnie and Hyewon helped me up and brushed all of the dust on my clothes. I straightened my clothes but then all of sudden I looked at Hyewon with furrowed eyes.

Jahoon: Did you just called me a child? But I'm older than you!

Hyewon: Older my ass, we need to take care of you, more than you take care of us.

Hyewon then all of sudden kissed my cheek before pushing me in the direction of the living room. I glared at Hyewon over my shoulder before prying Minjoo's hands-off Chaewon and throwing her over my shoulder. I walked into our shared room with Yujin and put her onto her bed, as I wrapped her in her blanket like a burrito. After I was done, I brushed my hands and kissed Minjoo's forehead.

Jahoon: You know this is for your own best.

Minjoo: Free me Jahoon! I need to catch some hands with Chaewon for what she did to you.

I slowly backed backward and held eye contact with her while waving slowly to her. Then I ran to the living room, where the rest was and threw Chaewon over my shoulder.

Jahoon: Eunbi unnie.

Eunbi unnie knew what I wanted and put Chaewons shoes on for her, while she still was on my shoulder. Then I grabbed hers and my own jackets and walked the few flights down the stairs to the ground level. First, when we were outside, I put Chaewon down and pulled her jacket over her, and fixed her hair.

Chaewon: What was that for?

Jahoon: Well you said that you would only forgive me if I go on a date with you and become your "boyfriend" for a week and also initiate skinship with you whenever I see you, so now I'm fulfilling it because I don't want you to be mad at me.

I began to walk in the direction of one of our favorite restaurants. We should at least fill our stomachs before practicing. When I couldn't sense Chaewon's presence beside me, I looked behind me to see her standing with her mouth wide open.

Chaewon: Do you really meant it? Do you really want to go out with me? Even if it's not for real?

Jahoon: I would always love to spend time with you Chaewon. I always feel calm whenever I'm with you and yes I also mean what I say. I thought after living with me for a long time now, you will know. So are you coming or not? Or should I come over and throw you over my shoulder again?

Chaewon ran over to me and hugged my arm. I chuckle and patted her on her head, as the child she was before I surprise kissed her on her lips, which made both her and I blush bright red. We turned our backs to each other and regained our senses before continuing our trip to the restaurant.

Chaewon: Wait Jahoon! What about our clothes for practicing?

Jahoon: I already packed both our bags and just texted Eunbi unnie to make sure that she takes them with her.

Chaewon: Awww Jahoon. Did you prepare it all for me?

Jahoon: Yes my baby but can we walk inside now? I'm really hungry~

I pouted, which made Chaewon squeal. For the whole week, neither the members nor the fans saw me and Chaewon apart from each other. Even after the week was gone, we were still attached to each other. We would even sleep together every night and I would wake up in the morning and observed Chaewons face while she still was sleeping. Eunbi unnie would always walk into the room with me grinning like a weirdo while observing Chaewon's face, making her back out slowly thinking I have gone crazy.