He's Dead

Chapter has
Blood, violence,
Yelling, alcohol abuse,
Anxiety and panic attacks,
Fighting, injuries,
hallucinations,
Past trauma.

Quackitys pov

Karl and Sapnap would fight everyday, Its either about Sex, Money, Or bills.

Im getting tired of it.

I walk out the room to see sapnap yelling at karl, Karl was on the floor crying.

"Im sorry!"

This triggered my past memories. This triggered me so bad. I didnt like the thought of my ex husband.

Flashback

I was on the floor crying, begging for him to stop.

"Schlatt please!"
I cried, and sobbed as he hit me again.

He wouldn't listen, he continued and continued.

I broke a glass cup earlier, My hands were shaking, I was hoping he didn't hear me. But he did, He came out of the room, And he was drunk.

Like usual.

He came out carrying an empty glass bottle, He smashed it on my head.

We were both fighting about something. He slapped me and pushed me, he tbrew his empty glass bottle near me. Too near. Glass shards punctured my arms.

I was very much in pain, blood was flowing out of my arms, he refused to help me, he grabbed me by the ear and threw me outside. Telling me I couldn't come back if the fight wasnt over yet.

The next day, he pressed me down on the bed. He would do things to me without consent. I just wanted to be able to love him. Love him without getting scared.

He had slapped me in the face.

"thats because your stupid!"

He said, i was trying to hold my tears back.

The last time I ever saw him was when he Jumped off a roof. I loved him dearly. Yet he was a manipulative alcoholic Person.

I went to his funeral, but i wasnt allowed to see him in his casket. I dont know why. But eh.

Flashback end.

Even though he was dead, I still get flashback about him. And it hurts.

Sapnap and Karl were hugging each other tightly saying sorry.

My voice broke, it had only been a week since I started dating them.

"Y-you guys dont get v-violent with each other when you argue..?"

Their eyes widened and looked at me.

"No? We'd never hurt each other"

Karl says Clinging On sapnap

"Why did you ask?"

Sapnap says staring at me, still hugging Karl, His eyes calmed down, but it looked like it was filled with questions.

"Oh nothing.. nevermind.."

I turned around and headed back upstairs, trying to avoid questions. And i froze as i closed the bedroom door.

Schlatt was sitting on the bed, he stood up, As I backed away and Tried opening the door, It was locked.

He was behind me, I could feel his Breath near my Neck, his hands were around my waist, I tried not to cry.

"Quackity.. my love i know you missed me..~"

His voice sent shivers up my spine. I was terrified of him. Why was he alive.

"No.. im- i- i am happy now."

I stuttered. I turned around as he backed away and stared at me, his eye filled with disgust.

He threw me to the floor and He hit me. Over and over again.

Then the bedroom door opened.

Cliff hanger.
Follow my tiktok
@b0r1ngsh1t
And give me feed backs