※ 💜"I Love You for Infinity"💛 ※ [[ Part 1 ]]

Começar do início

Courtesy by NicaNixxy for making them in Gacha Club-

- Kawaii 💖 }

ꕥ Genre : Fluff + a bit of Angst +
F L O O F again ꕥ

●※●  ●※●  ●※●

Two small skeletons that looked like they were at the age of either 10 or 12 were running around the vast field of blooming fragrant and colorful flowers, engaging in a playful game of Tag, giggling and laughing as one of them was trying to catch the other that ran a bit ahead of him.

"I'm gonna catch you Dreamy !" One of the princes called out. This prince's name was Cross X. Peñaloza. Prince of the X Kingdom, and heir to his father's throne.

Cross had two colored eye lights. His left eye light is white, while his right eye light is red with a red cross mark beneath his right eye socket. The royal birthmark in his family.

The prince who wore a golden crown around his skull named Dream snickered. "No you're not ! I'm faster than you Crossy !" He called out, still giggling and running a bit more faster. This was Prince Dream Joku of the Dream Kingdom, who's also an heir to the throne together with his twin brother, Prince Nightmare Joku.

Dream had golden eye lights like his mother, Queen Eclipse Joku, while Nightmare had purple eye lights like their father, King Solaris Joku the III.

Cross grinned and ran a bit more faster, catching up to Dream who was getting a bit slower when he started to get tired, giving Cross an advantage and a chance to jump on him and tackle him to the grassy ground.

Dream let out a squeal as he and Cross both tumbled down with Cross landing on top of him.

"N-No fair-!" Dream huffed, puffing his cheeks out while panting for breath.

Cross snickered. "I guess I'm just faster than you-"

Dream huffed again. Cross chuckled, getting off of Dream and standing back up properly, dusting off his suit with his hands before reaching a hand out towards the smaller skeleton who teaches out his own hand and grabbed Cross'. Cross then pulled Dream back up on his feet.

"I think it's about time we stop our game Dreamy, our food is gonna get cold if we don't eat it soon." Cross said, gesturing towards the picnic set on top of a grassy hill that was just a walk's away from where the two were standing.

Dream nodded. "Fine, but I'm gonna get you next time !"

"Pffft- We'll see about that." Cross snickered, pulling Dream by the hand as he led them towards their picnic spot. The two children trotted across the flower field where they ran around all day and soon reached the picnic they messily set up.

Cross and Dream sat down the messy picnic blanket they sat up, not even minding how it wasn't correctly placed out. Cross searched around the picnic basket that one of the maids from Dream's castle prepared for them and took out two slices of fresh and still warm CREAMpie that have been set in two separate small fancy looking plates.