"Funny, me too!" Niall laughed, using his knee to control the steering wheel as he dug through the paper bag to shove a donut into his mouth. Liam rubbed his temples.

"Note to self. Never get a ride with Niall."

Niall handed Liam the bag and continued to drive, "We have plenty of ti- WOAH!" Both boys gasped loudly as Niall slammed on the brakes. Donuts went flying into the windshield as the car lightly hit two girls on a bike. The hit wasn't too hard to severely injure them, but hard enough to knock them sideways onto the street.

"OH GOD YOU IDIOT" Liam wailed as Niall rushed out of his car.

"OH MY GOD" Niall panicked, helping the girls up off the ground. "DIDN'T YOUR MOTHERS TELL YOU NOT TO PLAY IN THE STREET?" he shouted.

"YOU RAN THE DAMN STOP SIGN." One girl shouted. She was a brunette and had big blue eyes that were similar to Niall's. The other girl seemed to be Spanish with long, wavy raven black hair. Liam got out of the car with his bag and began to walk down the street.

"Liam! Come back!" Niall waved his arms. "You gotta help me talk these little girls into not suing me! Liam!" Liam paused, then spun around on his feet. "Oh thank God." Niall sighed in relief. As Liam approached the scene, he swung his fist back and slammed his knuckles into Niall's left arm, then began to walk in the opposite direction again.

"OW!" Niall shouted.

The brunette brushed herself off and stomped to Niall, punching him in the same exact spot with her small, yet powerful fist.

"OW?!" Niall shouted again.

"We're not little girls." The brunette snarled, "We're in high school."

"Woah, really? You look six." Once again, the charming Irishman failed to think before he spoke.

"That's it-" The small girl growled, raising her fist again before the other girl held her back.

"Ryan, chill! I think he's gotten enough abuse out of this." The raven haired girl sighed, glancing up at Niall. "Hi. I'm Camila and this is my friend, Ryan."

"Hello!" Niall smiled cutely and waved, totally ignoring the fact that he had just nearly killed these two in a hit and (possible) run.

"Let's make a deal. If you give us a ride, we won't sue you." Camila grinned, continuing to hold her short tempered friend back.

"Yeah, 'Course I'll give you a ride! Me and my bud Liam were just making our way to the high school. We're seniors."

"Seniors? No wonder you're so dumb." Ryan huffed, "My brother is a senior. He left me this morning, which is why I was riding on Camila's handlebars- You know, before you hit us with a FUCKING TRUCK."

"I'm sure we'll look back at this day and have a good laugh!" Niall spoke cheerfully. Ryan glared, causing his smile to fade into a poker face. "..Yeah, let's just get in the car."

---

"Thanks for the ride, Louis." Zayn smiled as he plopped down into the passenger's seat. Louis strolled off, heading towards the highschool.

"No problem, bud."

"So, uh, did Liam walk to school or something?" Zayn asked hesitantly, digging through his bag. Louis glanced over and smirked at the olive skinned boy, causing Zayn's cheeks to flush. "I mean, not that I care or anything, just wondering. I know you guys share a car and-"

"Don't sweat it Zayn, he got a ride with Niall." Louis chuckled. Zayn slumped back and hid his face by looking out of the window, still feeling a bit bashful.