Chapter 14 - Han family dinner

Start from the beginning

"You, what's the matter with you?" Han Aiguo felt a little weird and had to ask.

Su Yue came back to her senses after being asked this way, remembering her crooked thoughts a while ago her face blushed instantly. Waving her hand hurriedly, she denied saying, "It's nothing, I was in a daze."

-

After Han Aiguo turned down his head, Su Yue knocked on her own forehead and spit on herself secretly: What are you thinking about, how can you be such a rascal! Su Yue, Su Yue, even if you know that this is your own man in the future, you can't play a hooligan in your heart. You must be a pure and good child!

Just as Su Yue educates herself fiercely, Chuncai from the second Han family ran over and shouted: "It's time to eat, dinner is served."

Su Yue hurriedly stopped her self-education and followed Chuncai to the hall.

Full of happiness, Mrs. Han made a speech. At the moment, men, women, adults, and children are all sitting together, making the room lively.

The children cried happily when they saw the food on the table, staring at the dishes one by one while drooling.

Today, not only Su Yue brought a meat dish, but the Han family also cooked meat, a braised pork, and a goldfish soup. The goldfish were caught by the children in the river.

In addition to meat dishes, there is a roasted eggplant, a stewed tofu, a potato with roasted beans, and a cold cucumber.

Such a table of dishes now looks comparable to Chinese New Year, so rich that even adults can drool.

Taking the lead, Old lady Han put two pieces of braised pork at Su Yue, and said: "Xiao Su, whet your appetite today. If you are full, you are welcome."

"Thank you auntie, you guys eat quickly too, you don't need to mind me." Su Yue said, bringing the braised pork into her mouth.

To be honest, the taste of braised pork is really not good, it can only be said that it is barely cooked, she felt it roughly palatable compared from the previous life. But the scarcity of food here was hard to come by, so Su Yue had no choice but to suppress the frown, and swallowed like normal.

However, in the eyes of others, braised pork is a rare good dish, each one can't wait to eat a few more pieces. As usual, if the meat is consumed at home, it will be eaten up within a minute, so the old lady Han is ready to scold the children for their lack of eating manners.

However, something unexpected happened today.

Everyone was not eager to start with the braised pork and fish soup, but eagerly stretched their chopsticks on the sweet and sour pork ribs that Su Yue had brought - as if the ribs will vanish if they stretched late.

As the children eat with mouths full of oil, they sighed unconsciously, "The ribs are really delicious."

The third wife of Han hurriedly picked up two more spare ribs and put them into her bowl, "Damn, these ribs are so delicious, a hundred times better than braised pork."

Although the braised pork was cooked by the second wife of Han, she was not angry at this moment because she was convinced. She also tasted the sweet and sour pork ribs. After taking a bite, she felt that the meat she cooked simply couldn't be eaten. The meat made by Su Zhiqing is can only be considered real meat.

Han Lao Er did not forget to put a piece in the bowl of Mrs. Han while eating by himself, "Mother, the craftsmanship of Su Zhiqing is so good, you hurry up and try this rib, it's really amazing, I have never eaten meat so well."

The old lady Han quickly picked up the ribs and put them in her mouth. This taste, ah, is not terribly awkward, the rib is crisp on the outside, tender on the inside, sweet and sour and refreshing, just like a flower blooming in the mouth after a bite.

Fragrant, too fragrant.

Seeing that there were only two pieces of spare ribs from a full large basin, the old lady Han quickly picked a piece into Han Aiguo's bowl, "Aiguo, you should try little Su's craftsmanship, it's so delicious."

Han Aiguo couldn't help but looked up at Su Yue, only to find that she was looking at herself with a smile, her eyes were like a stream of spring water - there were waves rippling in it.

His heart was hit hard in an instant, Han Aiguo hurriedly looked away, lowered his head and gnawed on the ribs. However, with just one bite, the whole taste buds were conquered by the taste of such ribs.

At this time, the whole family was conquered by this plate of sweet and sour pork ribs.

- photos not mine

(A.N. Editing this at the evening is a real struggle. My tummy be rumbling. Happy eating y'all)