Chapter 14 - Han family dinner

Start from the beginning

Su Yue replied, "This time the Mid-Autumn Festival has passed. Everyone doesn't eat moon cakes, so it will not be sold anymore. You have to wait until next year's Mid-Autumn Festival."

The third daughter-in-law Han was very disappointed when she said this. She wanted to persuade Su Yue to try other things. Before she could speak, she was stared by the old woman Han, "Third wife, you go to the kitchen to help your second sister-in-law to cook together. Don't be lazy all day long."

The third wife's mouth is about to utter but when seeing the mother-in-law's dark face, she dare not say any more. She got up and went to the kitchen to cook.

Old lady Han said to Su Yue: "Don't listen to her, just treat her as bullshit."

Su Yue smiled carelessly, and said: "Auntie, I can also help with the kitchen, anyway, I'm only sitting idly." This way, I can earn more points. (◕‿↼)

The old lady Han refused, "There is no reason to let the guests go to the kitchen. There is no food at home. The second and third daughter-in-law can deal with it. You just sit, drink some water and eat melon seeds."

Old lady Han then paused as if she was thinking of something, suddenly said: "It may be a while before dinner, little Su. If you are bored, you can go to the backyard to see my eldest form a basket, so you can check if the size is right."

The old lady already knew that the back basket was made for Su Yue, so she said this.

Old Lady Han: (¬‿¬)

When Sue Yue heard that, she immediately stopped thinking about earning points through the kitchen. She got up and said, "Then I will go and take a look."

-

In the yard, Han Aiguo was sitting on a small stool making a basket, the bottom of it was already woven.

Su Yue walked to him, squatted down and watched, "Brother Han, how did you form it so fast? I only mentioned it last night, you have woven up so much already!"

Han Aiguo looked up at her, then lowered his head to continue the movement of his hands, "I'm unoccupied at home."

Su Yue was really afraid that he would sleep and forget food so she remarked hurriedly: "Brother Han, I'm not in a hurry. You can weave slowly, don't work too hard."

Han Aiguo paused, and then answered "um".

Su Yue didn't bother with him. She just squatted on with her cheeks then watched him weave.

It was probably because Su Yue was just squatting since Han Aiguo said, "Go and sit on a bench, squatting will numb your legs."

Su Yue felt sweet in her heart. She didn't expect that he could even be attentive of this. Looking at the big man with a serious face, how could her heart be unaffected?

Nonetheless she likes such a man, such man will love his wife.

Su Yue obediently found a small bench, placed it two steps away next to him, sat down and continued to watch him interlace straws.

His hands are very large, with well-defined joints. One is as much bigger than hers. It is full of power at first glance, but he is very flexible at work. His slender fingers swiftly shuttle between the cane. She believed he was doing this professionally.

Su Yue stared at his fingers unknowingly, and in her mind was very hooligan thinking about the connection between men's fingers and that aspect on the Internet. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

SY: I heard that if a man's fingers are long, that would be very powerful. If this is the case, wouldn't it be according to his long fingers?

As Han Aiguo is working, he feels that the gaze from a certain person is getting more intense and harder to ignore.