Spider-Man

After we meet up with Coulson, he said that I shouldn't be here. He sent me off to take care some teenage recruits. It is totally not fair!!!! I don't want to babysit people that are older than me!!! Orders are orders though, so I am flying a jet to the base they are at.

After a long 15 hour flight, which because I am a fast flyer it took 9 hours, I finally arrived. I land the plane on the landing strip of the helicarrior and turned off the plane. I grab my bag, then walked to the exit of the plane door.

Once I got out of the plane, I was ambush by the group of teens. Yeah( sarcasm). The group of teens are Spider-man, White Tiger, Power-Man, Nova, Cloak, Dagger, Vulture, Saboo and his Owner( don't know his name), and iron Spider. Guess this guy was a fan of my dad.

"Stand down, I am here just to check up on you!!!" I say with authority and venom in my voice.

They all winced at the tone of my voice.

Did I mention I am very angry at the fact I got booted of the mission and downgraded to baby-sit these teens. Also that I am wearing a scary looking black cat-suit that cover my whole body. My wings are out too.

Wait why did I fly in a plane, when I could have flown by myself? Stupid. I face-Palm myself.

"Look I don't know who you are so we are not going to stand down," Spider-Dweep said.

" You will because I am in charge of you and I have to baby-sit you. So if you don't coraperate you are going to see the wrong side of me," I said through my teeth.

They all look scared, even though they are wearing masks I can tell. And Nova says under his breath, why is the scariest and weirdest people have wings.

Ouch that hurt. Not!! I heard it all before buddy.

" We don't need a baby-sitter," the Iron Spider said.

Yes, now that they refuse I don't have to take care of them and it won't be my fault that they get hurt.

" Alright," I say in happy tone, which i know surprised them.

I turn around and walked away. I was almost to the plane when I heard Spider-Man's watch communicater go off. I sighed knowing what was going to happen. I heard Coulson talk through the communicater to see if I was there.

I heard Spider-Man tell him how some weirdo aka me was here and told him what I said and how I am leaving. Thats when I heard Coulson yell from the watch.

" DARK ANGEL, YOU GET YOUR BUTT BACK OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!!!" Coulson yell.

I slouched and dragged my feet over to the communicater. Where a lot of shocked teens stood. I grab Spideys arm and looked at the communicater.

" Yes, Coulson," I say grimly.

" Your mission is to look after them, not doing that is a failed mission," Coulson says.

I never got a failed mission, this is so not fair!!

" But I don't want to babysit a bunch of teens!!! Plus they don't want me to, I don't want to here them keep complaining!!" I complained.

" I don't care what they want they will have to deal with it," he says, " Ok?"

I sighed and slowly nodded my head, knowing I could no win the argument.

"Good," he said then logged off.

I turned to the teens.

" Well since you are going to be staying with as for a while might as well do introductions," Spider-Man says grimly, probably mad that Coulson doesn't trust him enough to look after himself.

They take off there masks and start saying their full name and ages. They then look at me expectingly.

"Are you going to introduce yourself?" White Tiger says impatiently.

I sigh and take off my mask. Their reaction is the same as any others. Shocked.

" Hey my name is Astrid Amara Reyna Stark and I am 13," I say.

When they hear the word Stark they are confused but excited.

" Wait you mean Tony Stark aka Iron Man, from the Avengers," Spider-Man and Iron-Spider say at the same time, fangirling.

Recognition passes through the Iron-Spiders face.

" Wait, I'm not the youngest anymore!!" He say while jumping up and down.

I roll my eyes. This is going to be a long mission!!