"For what?"

"For being here with me".

I feel myself smile against his chest as he places a kiss in my hair.

"Always Noah".

"C'mon I need to take my medicine", he wears his t-shirt and races down the stairs. I giggle, he's so cute. I follow him into the kitchen, "Okay so you need to take this, this, and this, got it?".

Noah POV

(yes ik m changing the pov a lot i rlly dont know why its just funXD)

Y/n follows me into the kitchen and starts separating the pills, she points out what I need to take but I'm not listening anymore. I lean against the counter and admire her, her y/e/c eyes have a spark in them, I feel myself smile everytime I look in them. I love everything about her, I love playing with her beautiful y/h/c hai. I love seeing her smile, it makes my day.

I love how she does everything for others and never expects anything from them. I love her sarcasm, even though she is mean sometimes. I don't love the fact that she steals all my food, but it's cute.

"Hello Noahh??", Y/n snaps me out of my thoughts. She looks at me with a worried look on her face, "You okay?". "Yeah I'm fine, sorry um I kinda zoned out there", I say running my hands through my hair. She giggles, making my heart flutter, "No problem honey".

She hands me the pills and I down them with a glass of water.

~After 2 hours~

(still Noah Pov)

"I love you Noah".

I look at her with a bright smile and kiss her hand, "I love you too y/n/n". We walk around the park eating ice cream and then head home. She jumps in my arms and I carry her to the couch, "Wanna watch netflix?".

"Sure". "Yaay", she cheers and puts on a movie, I don't know which, I'm busy staring at this beautiful girl.

"You're missing the movie", y/n says. "I don't care baby". She bites her lip and moves to sit on my lap. I grab her waist and kiss her softly. I lick her her bottom lip but she denies me entrance. My hand travels up her dress and rubs her thigh, she gasps and I take my chance, slipping my tongue in.

I kiss her harder, making her whine at the loss of contact. I chuckle, "What?". She pouts and hides her face, "I want moreee".

My eyes flicker from her eyes to her lips and I kiss her again, travelling down her jaw to her neck, leaving dark marks along the way, making her breathe heavily.

"Noah"

"Hm?"

"Noah?", she says louder. I look up to her but she isn't speaking. "Noah!!!", I hear it again.

Everything starts fading and goes black.

I slowly open my eyes to find y/n hovering over me, "Wait what happened?". She sighs, "God Noah you scared me, you took your pills and fell asleep". Oh, that was a dream. She lifts up my arm and hugs me, snuggling her face in the crook of my neck.

I chuckle and stroke her cheek, "You look good in my hoodie". "I know, much better than you", she laughs, the butterflies in my stomach going wild. "Wait lemme check something", she puts her hand on my forehead, her nose scrunching up, "You have a fever Noah", y/n mumbles.

Y/n POV

I scrunch up my nose, "You have a fever Noah", I mumble. I'm not sure whether he is even listening to me. "You're cute", he whispers. I immediately blush and he smiles. That smile. I giggle and ruffle up his hair. He pulls me closer, our noses almost touching. I hesitantly cup his cheek and-

Ding-dong!

I jump off of Noah and get up to open the door, he looks irritated, well so am I, stupid doorbell. "Hi y/n", Jace says. "Hey what are you doing here?". He rolls his eyes, "You ordered soup dumbass".

I look at the bag in his hand, "Ohh you work there?". He nods and I hand him the money. "So are you doing anything this saturday?", he asks.

"Umm not sure , why?"

"Alex is hosting a party, you should come".

I smile, "What are you guys talking about?", Noah asks coming up behind me. "Nothing, was just telling y/n about the party, you should come too". Noah looks at me and then at Jace, "Of course I will, can't let my girlfriend here go alone". My eyes widen and Jace looks confused at first but smiles, "Alright, have fun both of you, bye", he winks and I close the door.

"What was that?", I ask Noah. "What do you mean?". I narrow my eyes and look up at him, "You know exactly what I'm talking about".

He sighs and fiddles with his thumb. "I like you y/n". My jaw drops. "Hell no I love you, I've loved you since that halloween when you hugged me and stayed with me up all night waiting for my audition results to come".

He looks at me and continues hesitantly, "I know that you probably don't like me but-"

"I love you too", I cut him off. His eyes widen, "You-you do?". I giggle and take his hand in mine, "Yes, a lot Noah".

"Since when?"

"Since you danced with me the night after my mom came back from the hospital, I was crying and you assured me that everything would be okay".

He bites his lip, "Well why didn't you tell me?"

I shrug, "I was afraid of losing you".

He smiles and presses his lips against mine, it's a soft yet perfect kiss, "You will never lose me". This time it's me who connects our lips, I pour all my love into it. We break apart, breathing heavily. "This is amazing", I whisper. "It is", he says hugging me tightly.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

I giggle, "Yess".

"Aren't you worried you'll get sick like me?", he says sneezing again.

"Ugh Noahh cover your mouth and no I'm okay, I like spending time with you".

He smiles and I smile back.