"Okay and... done" he raised two small rings that were made out of the Lilly pads Liv had brought back.

After twenty tries and three whole Lilly pad he had done it, "Wow they look so good" she gleamed looking with amazement in her eyes as his proud smirk took place on his lips.

Success, he thought looking at her amazed face.

"Okay now take my hands, and this time your the ministry worker" he had a smug look cause he knew it would annoy her to have to play both parts.

"Fine but only cause you made these really cool rings for us" she huffed. After going back and forth playing the bride and the official there play weeding was almost done.

"Draco do you take Liv to be your wife" Liv said in a fake manly voice that always made him give a stifled laugh.

"I do" he said watching as she took a side step to stand in front of there spots.

"And do you Olivia take Draco to be your husband" his stifled laugh.

"I do" she said as they both slide on their rings, dropping his hands she cheered "Yay, all done what next should we play" she asked only earning a confused look from him.

"We're not done, don't they usually end in a kiss" he said, she stuck her tongue out making an ugh sound. "Yes but i'm not going to kiss you, that's nasty" the corner of his mouth turned down but pulled back up at a thought.

"Just wait till our real weeding" he joked, only half meaning the joking part. She giggled making his cheeks tint a light pink.

"In your dreams Malfoy" she exclaimed, he was about to tell her how he would go to marry her one day and just to watch but his mother voice caught there attention.

"Dinner kids hurry in and wash up" Sprinting back inside, more like racing Liv asked "What should we play tomorrow" knowing that after dinner she would return home.

"how about" Draco thought, mostly thinking about what game she would most like "Good and bad guys" he sounded excited so she didn't want to disappoint him and turn his idea down.

"Perfect" her giggle echoes in the corridor.

- Present time -

- Olivia -

My eyes shut tightly waiting for my body to fall lifeless for me to float away into the darkness that awaited ahead. Our hands were interlocked tightly together, the last speck of light that I saw was a green flash headed our way.

"I love you" he rushed out, I could feel him turn to hug my body shielding me from the spell that she casted.

"Draco" I asked asked lower than a whisper the second I felt his body press harder onto mine. "Draco" my voice sounding more panicked, lifting my head away to look at him his finger naturally let go of mine.

"No" I screamed watching his body fall to the side, dropping to my knees I fell with him cradling his head on my lap as my dress flowed out around me. "Draco, baby wake up" I held the sides of his face bitting back the tears but not hard enough.

The ringing through my ears was the loudest thing I had ever heard, my everything was focused on him waiting for a movement anything telling me he was okay.