Hyunjin's POV:

    The car ride was mostly silent, only really talking to each other to ask if they needed anything. Jeongin was asleep in Hyunjin's arms, while Hyunjin laid his head against the window staring at the horizon where the sun slowly met the distant landscape. The purples mixed with the mellow oranges and yellows creating a surreal image that would bring one at peace at the sight. Hyunjin's hands started to lightly rub against Jeongin's arms to lead him into a deeper sleep. The older knows the poor baby was sobbing most of the night, not getting proper sleep to start the day.

    Jeongin slightly shifted, pressing his head against Hyunjin's lap rather than his chest that sat upright. Hyunjin ran his fingers through Jeongin's hair, threading the blue locks with delicate fingers to try not to disturb the younger's slumber.

    Hyunjin breaks his gaze from the sunset to see Chan asleep in his seat with his head rested against his palm. The sight makes Hyunjin crack a slight smile, being able to rest easy after seeing their leader taking the rest he needs. Chan has been working day and night trying to get leads on Seungmin, sometimes not even sleeping until his body gave in. Hyunjin's hands finally settled on Jeongin's head where he then allowed himself to close his eyes to get some needed rest.

Minho's POV:

    Minho was sitting in the second row of the van with Jisung right next to him. Jisung's eyes were glued on his phone screen, watching the ETA on the tracking app getting smaller as they got closer to Seungmin. The slight chatter behind him of Felix and Changbin made him shudder when he honed in on the topic they were talking about.

    "Seungmin... I'm so worried about hi-"

    "Why are you worried! We are going to get him back! He is so stubborn about us touching him that he probably has this dipshit on lockdown for trying to hurt him!" Minho erupted at Felix with a scowl planted on his face. Jisung jumped from the sudden outburst dropping his phone on the floor and wrapped his arms around Minho's waist in hopes to ease his anger.

    Minho looked down and could've sworn he was seeing a lost puppy. Jisung's gaze was piercing through Minho's rough exterior and made its way to his heart.

    The rough scowl that was on his face slowly dissipated and left him with an emotionless look that clouded his mystical brown eyes.

    Jisung only tightened his grip and decided to dig his face into Minho's side to further calm down the older. Letting his emotions flow, which left tear stains on Minho's wrinkled shirt.

    Minho couldn't handle it anymore and cautiously raised his arms to return the embrace to Jisung. Minho felt every part of Jisung's warmth as their bodies pressed against one another supporting the weight of the other. They sat like that for a while, but let go of each other from the sudden TTS of Jisung's phone.

    "30 minutes until you have reached your destination."

    Minho sat up in his chair, stretching out both of his arms and legs from the prolonged sitting position. He looked over at Jisung who was cutely struggling to pick up his phone, which slipped into a crack between the seats. Jisung's face was a mixture of annoyance and cuteness that made Minho smile from the sight of it.

    "Ah-, This stupid phone...." Jisung muttered with a hint of frustration.

    Minho could only laugh, closing his eyes and turning his head. When he opened them in hopes to see a Jisung with a triumphant face with the phone in his hand, he was instead met with Felix and Changbin grasping each other's palms with their freehands reading something on their phones.

Felix's POV:

    Minho's voice resonated inside himself for a bit, beginning to feel guilty and letting his mind become fuzzy. He felt a slight nudge at his fingertips, making his eyes dart from the back of Minho's head to the figure next to him with a sincere smile painted across his face.

    Changbin's smile cleared Felix's mind and responded by intertwining their fingers, locking them together by pressing their palms together to solidify the grip. Changbin's smile only grew in response, slightly nuzzling his nose against Felix's to make the younger blush.

    The two kept their grip tight but comfortable allowing themselves to still function on their own while feeling the sense of being together.

    The rustling in front of them with the constant outcries of Minho and Jisung only made Felix and Changbin tighten their grips and honing in on their phones to zone out the excess noise.

    Felix's face felt warm as he finally looked up from the intense stare he held against the phone to see Minho plainly staring at the two. Felix slightly released his grip on Changbin's hand but was then pulled into Changbin's side, letting his head fall to rest on his lap. He lifted his head to see Changbin smirking down at him with a small laugh creeping in his throat.

    Minho seemed to turn back around in disgust to ignore the two, but this meant Felix could focus on Changbin who was just staring down at him. He let out a small chuckle before raising his head from Changbin's lap to then rejoin their hands until they reached their destination.