Car Ride: 7

Chan's POV:

One by one the rest of the members filled the car except for Seungmin who everyone assumed was with the manager waiting for them. They went on their way and Chan sat with headphones on staring out the window thinking about the members.

The car ride was grueling for Chan, ever since the incident with Hyunjin (Black face controversy), Chan was ever more careful with the image of his family and their health. Now with Seungmin involved with this controversy, and seeing how vulnerable it made him, made Chan feel powerless and fatigued. He took off his headphones and softly stared and smiled at his members to hopefully remind them how much they mean to him.

They shortly arrived at the KBBQ restaurant and were met with a very traditional Korean gate sitting at the entrance with statues facing inwards at both sides. The members haven't eaten since breakfast to make room for this feast that was being paid for by the company.

Chan opened the door for the rest of the members and followed at the back of the pack to keep an eye on everyone. The members were ecstatic to go inside and to finally sink their teeth into some welcomed meat.

The hostess welcomed them and asked what time their reservation was.

"7:30," Chan responded.

"I'm sorry but the table you booked is still being used, is it alright if you can come back at 8:00?"

"That's fine. Thank you." As Chan dismissed himself he told the members it would be another 30 minutes until they could go inside. The members audibly sighed and agreed to walk around the area.

Chan followed at the back and was responding to the texts from the manager.

TEXTS:

"where are you right now" -Manager

"we just got at the restaurant and they told us that the table wasn't ready until 8" -Chan

"alright, is Seungmin with you? i need to talk to him, but he isn't picking his phone." -Manager

Chan froze and rapidly texted, "what do you mean by, is Seungmin with us?"

"..." -Manager

    Chan closed his phone and rounded up the members to go back to the restaurant.