Twitter: 3

Seungmin's POV:

    Seungmin laid in bed staring at the upper bunk above him and tried to clear his mind. He minimized the noise around him and focused on his breath. All he wanted was some time to think.

    "What is wrong with me today...I really can't do anything right can I," Seungmin pulls up his phone and starts to scroll through Twitter to see STAY's reaction to Seungmin's mistake.

COMMENTS:

"did anyone else see Seungmin fall in the live show?"

"Chan's lazy rap was my universe"

"OMG LEE KNOW YESSSSSS!"

"does anyone know who the dumbass is that fell? im new and dont really know much about skz"

"how many International stays here!"

"Seungmin was not the best dancer in skz but cmon the choreo this time was not even hard"

"Jisung's rap got me shoooooook"

"Seungmin ruined the performance"

"Jeongin is erupting with charisma in this performance"

"hyunjin's rap is *chef's kiss*"

"MINHOOOOOOOOOO SLAYYYYYYY"

"JYP made another banger but the dance seems a little hard for some members"

"LOL cant wait for the seungmin fancam ahahahah"

"why does everyone hate seungmin :("

"I want Chan to be my boyfrie-"

    Someone opens the door to the dorms and Seungmin starts to hear the members fill up the quietness of the living room. Seungmin quickly closes twitter and feels something wet on his face. When he gets to the bathroom he sees the tear marks and swollen eyes and quickly washes up before anyone notices.

    "How did I not know I was crying? Did I really let the comments go to my head" He asked himself.

    Seungmin questioned himself more and had to take deep breaths to calm down. The members would be worried to see Seungmin in this state if he told them. He quickly left the bathroom and joined the members in the living room who continued to film the SKZ-TALKER video.