Trapped: 12

Seungmin's POV:

    The winds stopped, the area went even colder, he felt the sheer grasp of the clanking metal restricting his hands and feet. His hearing was heightened, hearing each individual bump of the road as they continued to get farther and farther away. His sight was gone, but replaced with the pungent perfume and sense of cloth on his face.

Each movement attempted was met with pain, he counted 3 new bruises on his back with each one pulsing to his heart. All he could do was wait.

"Wakey, wakey Seungminnie!" A female voice could be heard with an unusually high pitched voice.

Seungmin tried to respond but was restricted by the duct tape around his face that became wet from his inconsistent breathing.

"What's that?... 'MMmmmhm, mmhmhmmm? You are gonna have to use big boy words Seungmin! I can't understand that annoying blabber you're making."

Seungmin's face turns toward the voice, but is met with a foot gently holding his head down to the floor. The road encounters another bump and Seungmin's head feels like it is going to explode.

"What? You think you can just face your queen? You are my little prize I picked up from the carnival today! That stupid manager just let you waltz off like that, letting me get all the photos I need for my collection!"

Seungmin couldn't do anything but whimper at her speech and feel confused due to the language barrier.

"Answer me you little bitch!" Seungmin feels a stinging slap forming on his face. "I never asked you to be silent now, did I?" Seungmin receives another slap. "Hmphh. Maybe you are saving your words for the STAY that are ohh sooo worried" she said with a sarcastic and maniacal tone.

Seungmin feels the tears forced out from the pain he was enduring but could not show his emotion or the situation would get worse.

Seungmin feels the vehicle stop, and the doors open letting in gusts of the frigid cold air inside. He hears two men conversing in English as he is being unrestrained from the van but still cuffed on the hands and feet. The two men start to then carry Seungmin like a plank of wood that has broken into two places: His knees and waist.

Seungmin is then thrown onto the floor which helped release the blindfold's grasp on Seungmin's head. As soon as he opens his eyes he sees the metal barred door close in front of him with the key on a 6ft white male dressed in a tuxedo. Seungmin tries to get up but is halted by the restraint on his ankles. He looks up to relocate the man, but can't help and stare at the horror he is watching ensue in front of him.