The first mission

Accidental marriage
Part 4
___________________________________

Y/N's POV
I woke up due to the bright sun rays falling on my eyes. I let out a soft yet muffled yawn. I walked into the balcony and admired the beautiful creation. I heard a knock on the door. I saw a maid coming towards me. "Mrs.Jeon, these are your dresses as you did not bring any with you" the maid said. "Ah.....thank you ajumma" i replied politely. "And call me Y/N or anything you like except Mrs.Jeon pls" i requested. She just nodded her head with a slight smile and went away. I slowly walked into the washroom to wash my self.

JK's POV
I woke up early in the morning as i have mission that have to be accomplished. I got myself ready and went to have my breakfast. The maids served me my food as soon as i entered the kitchen. I completed having my breakfast. But before heading out i called one of my maid. I gave her some clothes and asked her to hand them over to Y/N. Then i headed out for my mission.

Y/N's POV
After i got freshen up i went to the kitechen. The same ajumma served me some breakfast. "Ajumma, who gave you those clothes?" I asked her out of curiosity. "Mr.Jeon" she replied. Yeah why wouldn't he provide me some clothes when he is the reason i am here. After eating i went around the house.

Author's POV
As you went around the house yesterday night even, you got to know the cctv placements. So you got to know the loop holes. You succeed in entering jungkook's office without getting caught in the cctv. You went through all of his documents. At last you found the documents which belong to their mafia group and the current mission they are working on. You took some pictures of the documents. And settled the documents in their exact places so that he will not have a slightest idea about what happened. You went back to your room.

Y/N's POV
As soon as i entered my room i locked the door and unlocked my phone. I called ???.
Y/N : hello?
??? : Hello! Is everything okay? He did not doubt you right?
Y/N : yah yah stop bombarding me with questions and listen to what i say. I will send you some pictures of the documents just go through all of them word to word. Understand?
??? : Aye aye captain!
Y/N : also learn to stop making fun in this situation.
??? : Okay okay if you end the call i can see the documents thingy
Y/N : yeah~ whatever
I ended the call

Magical time skip to midnight

Y/N's POV
I walked out of my room to grab some water as i was thristy. On my way to the kitchen i saw a strong bulky figure lying of the couch more like collapsed? I went near him to see none other than jungkook. His face was shining along with glittering moonlight. But why the heck is he covered with all those bruises. And he is unconscious? Oh god! Do i have to drag this thor to his room. Are you kidding me? Arghh..... I helped him to stand by putting half of his weight on myself and dragged him to my room as his room was a bit far from the living room and i cant carry him till there. I slowly laid him on the bed. He was still unconscious. I went to the washroom to get a first aid. I treated his wounds and covered them with bandages with atmost carefulness. I kept the first aid back in its place. And i laid down beside him as i dont have anywhere else to sleep. In a matter on seconds i went into my slumber.

Magical time skip to morning

JK's POV
I woke up by rubbing my hands with my fisted hands, just to realise that i was in y/n's room and my hands are wrapped around her. And her hands are around me securing me very tightly. I dont know why but a feeling of euphoria went through my body. I felt the urge to hold and protect her in my arms forever. I shook my thoughts away and slowly unwrapped her hands from my waist and walked to my own room.

Y/N's POV
I woke up just to find that jungkook wasn't there beside me. But I clearly remember dragging him to my room and treating his wounds. Whatever i dont care. I will continue with my morning routine

To be continued