29

A/N: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS LEMON SMUT!

_______________________________________________________

It's been a few weeks since then kidnapping almost two months. Everyone was on spring break and it was nice not having to wake up and go to work everyday. We had 2 weeks off and I was ready to do absolutely nothing. I woke up the first day of spring break at 2 In the afternoon. "Mmmm~" I stretched out and made my way downstairs. 

I heard my mom laughing from the living room so I made my way in there. "Mom?" I looked at the couch and she was sitting with.. "Katsuki?" I see him smirk at me. "Hey Teddybear, you're finally fucking awake." He says and I walk over to him. 

"What the hell is this?" I ask climbing into his lap. "Bakugo came over about a half an hour ago to see you but you were asleep so I decided to get to know him!" Mom says and I smile. "Thats nice. You could have come and woken me up." I say kissing his cheek. "I didn't want to wake you up." He says and I smile, I rest my head on his chest. 

"Where's Daddy?" I ask looking around. "He's in the room changing. He's taking me out!" Mom says excitedly. "Really? Like on a date?" I ask and she nods. "He has the whole day planned! Ugh he used to do this all the time when we we're younger this is gonna be so nice! I even got all dressed up." Mom says and I look at her outfit, she did look amazing. 

"Oh thats so nice mama, So I'm gonna be all alone?" I asks and Bakugo bounces me on his knee getting my attention. "I'm here dumbass, you're not gonna be alone." He says making me smile. "yay! Great we can watch TV and hang out then. How late are you guys going to be out?" I ask mom and she smiles. "10! 8 whole hours of fun!" Mom was super excited.

Dad was always romantic with her. Making an effort to hold her, hang out with her, buy her flowers or gifts on random days of the week. He truly loved her but mom always did the same. But dad was never much for going out, He would rather cook then go to a restaurant, or something like that so mom and him never went out on like date dates except there anniversary. 

"Gen you ready?" Dad came walking in the room. His hair was tied half up half down, he was wearing a white button and black dress pants. He had his nice shoes on and a nice belt as well. He smelled like cologne and his face was freshly shaven. "ahhhh you look so handsome!" Mom jumps up and runs to him pulling him down into a kiss. "You look gorgeous.." he says and kisses his nose, I will admit sometimes they are pretty cute. 

"Ok ok! You two ok here on your own?" Mom asks and I nod. "Yup! Have fun you guys I'll see you later!" I wave and dad nods. He looks at Bakugo and squints. "I want to funny shit happening while I'm gone you hear me?" Dad asks and Bakugo tries not to laugh. "Y-yeah." He says almost dying which makes me giggle. "Ohhh ok let's go lets go! I left money on the fridge!" Mom grabs dads hand and pulls him to the front door I hear them leave and I turn to Katsuki. 

"So what do you want to do?" I ask and he shrugs. "Cuddle, pizza, and a movie?" He asks an do smile. "Sounds  good to me!" We order a pizza and wait for it to come. Once it came I paid with the money mom left then went to the living room. Me and Bakugo were looking for movies to watch an ate the pizza. "Well it's still only 2:30 why don't we watch all 4 Shrek movies, a little binging session of the best cinematic masterpieces to ever grace this earth." I say and he chuckles. 

"Yeah thats sounds great teddy bear.." He pulls my body close to his and I pressed play on the first streak movie. We laugh at the stupid jokes and hold each other. It was so nice doing this, I wasn't much for going out or hanging out with large groups of people and apparently neither was he. Even when I suggest we go out he says he'd rather stay home and "Keep me all to himself" He always says. It was sweet and I liked it too.