18

-Alana's POV-

The next day when I woke up I was completely healed, Recovery girl had come over while I was sleeping and healed me. Bakugo and Dad had to go to school and they made me stay home. Mom took the day off and we spent it watching funny Tv and hanging out. But now dad said I was allowed to go back to school and I was so happy. 

I love going to the school and being with everyone and I was so happy to be back! Me and dad walked into school and to the classroom where everyone was. "Alanaaaaaaaa!" Mina yells and attacks me with lots of kisses and hugs. 

"Oh haha hey Mina!" I hug her back and she cries. "I'M SO SORRY I COULDN'T HELP YOOOOU I WAS SO SCARED AND WORRIED!" She cries and I giggle. "I'm ok Mina I promise! See?" I push her away and pull up my tank top showing my clean stomach, no wound no nothing. "I know but still! I was so scared for you!" She says and I whip her tears.

"Thank you Mina! I really appreciate that but I pinky swear I'm fine!" I say and she nods. "Ok good! Don't scare us like that again!" She says. "haha ok I swear I won't!" I say and Mina goes to sit down still whipping her tears. "Are you sure you're ok Alana?" Kiri asks and I nod. "Yeah of course! I'm really happy to be back!" I say and walk to the desk. 

"Yeah she's perfectly fine and safe in here. The only reason Dabi got in was because of Kurogiri somehow getting passed the security cameras but we've handle it." Dad says and I smile. "alright anyways today we're going to be going over old work. I want everyone to hand in any work they are missing by the end of the week." Dad says and everyone nods. 

Dad sits and grades some work while I lean up against the wall just playing on my phone. "Hey dumbass come here." Bakugo calls out to me and I look up seeing him smirk at me. I have no idea if he told anyone we're dating or not but ether way I didn't care. 

I walk over to him and he smiles. "I need your help with this math." He says and I smirk, he has a 99 in math he doesn't need my help he's just fucking around. "Oh no yeah totally what do you need?" I ask and look at the paper. "You see I don't understand how to find x in the equation..." He says pointing at a problem. 

"Ooooh yeah I get it this is a hard problem let solve it together..." I say and we chuckle quietly to ourselves. I start going over the problem slowly and he occasionally asks a stupid question. "And you see thats how you find X." I say and he nods. "mmm I see. Now you want to help me with this problem?" He asks and I nod. "You look a little uncomfortable standing like that why don't you sit down?" he asks and I smirk at him. 

"Well there are no more chairs..." I says and he grabs my body pulling it and sitting me on his lap. "There perfect." He says wrapping his arms around my waist and putting his chin on my shoulder. "Yes very nice haha." I says. "Oh my god! Are you guys dating!" Mina shouts from across the room making everyone look at us. 

"Yeah so back off." Bakugo says holding me tighter making me laugh. "Shut up idiot." I say and he rolls his eyes. "I FUCKING TOLD YOU SERO!" Kaminari yells and everyone laughs. "Shut up Kaminari! How the hell were we supposed to know you were being serious!" Sero huffs handing him a 10 dollar bill. 

"Give me that..." Dad comes over and grabs me from Bakugo's grasp pulling me to the front. "Woah haha what's wrong?" I ask and he shrugs. "Nothing." He says and kisses my forehead. "Then why'd you pull me up here?" I ask. "Because...." He says looking away from my eye's. "Your so petty daddy." I say and he grunts. The bell rings and dad's class was over. "Alright well your class is over so it's time for you to leave now!" I say pushing dad out of the classroom. 

"I'm watching you Bakugo Katsuki, don't forget I know where you live..." Dasd says glaring at Bakugo and I roll my eyes. "Ok dad he's gets it you're very very scary now go take a nap!" I say and push him all the way out. "He's so fucking annoying..." I say as all the class laughs at me. 

"I mean who can blame him it is you first boyfriend!" Jiro says and I shrug. "Yeah but he's always been like this. He's super over protective." I say and sit in the chair at his desk. "Hey hey hey! Let's get our English on!" Hizashi comes busting into the room. "Ughhhhh" Everyone groans. 

They all get started on their work and we continue on with the rest of the day.