2. Summer snow

***Trauma, depression, suicidal thoughts alert, readers discretion is advised***

Three crouching silhouettes can be seen behind the rocks, curious and excited looks on their faces.

"What are you doing here?" a stoic voice made the group of three startled. But soon their expressions adjusted seeing the fourth person. They have dragged him down and made him sit along with them looking all secretive. 

"What are you doing here?" Merxi asked again as he understood Jinxi, Sikai and Ore are up to no good.

"Hush! Don't talk too loud" Jinxi closed his twin brother's mouth abruptly.

"We heard there is a Moxie tribulation today, we want to see what kind of person the hunters are bringing along" Sikai whispered, her eyes twinkling with curiosity.

Merxi got rid of Jinxi's hand that is covering his mouth "You know that apprentices are not allowed here without the permission of Master"

"Ehyaa, of course, otherwise why do you think we're crouching here secretly and observing?" Jinxi rolled his eyes at his brother's obvious comment.

"Here he comes, here her comes, silent" Ore warned the group as numerous footsteps in their direction can be heard vividly.

There were four tall and well build gentlemen in ash and silver coloured robes with swords dangling on to their side. They all seem to be dragging a cage-like thing inside which a person lied curled up into a ball, no one could see what he looked like.

"Hey, do you really think he summoned his sixth sense? If so, I'm afraid he cannot pass the tribulation, it's really hard to seal his sixth sense if he is a Moxie warrior" Jinxi expressed his doubt. 

"I think he is, it's quite rare for hunters to get the wrong person. Poor him, why does he has to challenge the congenial springs? It would have been much easier to just accept his identity and become a part of the springs" Sikai whispered slowly.

"He must have been so desperate not to associate with the springs to actually do that, could it be that he doesn't want to leave his family or beloved one?" Ore contemplated.

"Then he could just agree to break his spiritual ring instead of opting for tribulation and can go free" Merxi sighed a little.

"Aye, have you heard about that..that great Swordmaster of Nives? Apparently, he was the first Moxie exerciser ever to actually pass the tribulation successfully." Jinxi adjusted his crouching position a little.  

"Yeah, but that was the case after the outer water massacre but then after the rebel camp masscre..." before Sikai finished the group of four people felt a foreboding premonition as one of the steps which were supposed to go forward seemed to change their direction.

A man with silver hair and dark eyes in ash-silver robes, presented himself before the four in a matter of few seconds "Do you know what is the punishment for this?" his eyes cold and his voice stern.

The group of four sweated profusely. "Mister Hunter, that...please forgive us" Jinxi at once cried.

As the hunter's steps quickened towards their direction, another pair of steps stopped his movement.

"It is my fault I couldn't guide them any better" Navah spoke in a soft tone to the silver-haired hunter.

The dark eyes blazed for a minute then he nodded his head and left.

"Master Nara, we are grateful that you save us" Jinxi smiled foolishly.

"What are you all up to again? Is the punishment last time not enough?" Navah looked haggard yet his tone commanding.