dodge or die

I had told headmaster monomi about what species kokichi was a few days later and luckily she both believed in dragons and was very accepting of him. She said that he could go to school with me as long as he didn't cause any trouble or do any damage to school property. Kokichi was happy to keep going to school with me as long as he could fly me there instead of taking the bus like I usually did.
_________________________________________

It was gym class and we had to do push ups as a warm up. I was struggling but when I looked over at kokichi he was doing one handed push ups with no problem whatsoever. I guess it would make sense for a dragon to be in peak physical condition but...i sure didn't expect it. "Im bored....shuichi! Stand on my back I want a challenge...just be careful of the wings" Stand on him? But he's so.....small.....what if I'm too heavy for him....."come onnnn what are you waiting for" I hesitated before standing on the dragon boys back like he asked. He surprisingly had no trouble holding my weight "h-how are you so strong?"

"I used to push bolders up mountains when I was younger that and tenko generously giving me training sessions makes me stronger and more agile than most if not all dragons" Kokichi bragged as he resumed his push ups. The gym teacher looked impressed "see him? This is how strong I expect the rest of you to be" Everyone let out a collective groan. I don't think anyone can be as strong as kokichi except other dragons

"Alright warm up's over split into two teams because today we're playing dodgeball" Those three words can strike fear into any student in a thirty mile radius. Everyone immediately swarmed around kokichi. I heard a mess of voices "be on a team with me!" "I'll so totally be your best friend forEVER if you protect me" "I'll give you one hundred dollars if you don't throw any balls at me" "If you let me win I'll give you one thousand dollars" The rest was unintelligible.

Then one voice split through the rest "ALRIGHT!" Kokichi walked out of the crowd then turned to face us "this is how it's going to work I will pick for myself if you aren't picked then you're on the other team" Kokichi then started calling names "shuichi, rantaro, kiibo, maki, gundham, hiyoko, fuyuhiko, peko, kazuichi, nagito, celeste, chihiro, mukuro and kyoko. If you didn't hear your name tough luck" I was....confused by kokichi's choice of who was on his team. Why wouldn't he pick Sakura? She's the second strongest one in the class! And why did he pick chihiro? "I don't get it...." I mumbled

"Everyone was picked for a reason." He then went on to explain his reasoning while everyone called stepped towards him

"You and kyoko are very smart and can come up with a game plan quickly, rantaro hiyoko and fuyuhiko are very competitive which is great to have on any team, kiibo and kazuichi are outcasts so people will naturally ignore them making them silent killers, peko maki and mukuro are very strong and agile, gundham and nagito both have supernatural forces to work with (nagito's luck and gundhams magic) and finally Celeste and chihiro aren't very strong but are still agile enough to avoid hits"

"You.....really thought this out didn't you" "I think everything out listen closely maybe one day you'll be as smart as me-" "I don't mean to alarm you but your tail appears to be on fire" Celeste interrupted. Kokichi immediately looked at his tail "WHAT!?" Kokichi paused before realizing that he was tricked. "You're so mean Celeste" "Why, thank you"

Then at the blow of a whistle the game begun. I noticed four easy targets immediately, junko, himiko, teruteru and taka! I ran to grab a ball when I was almost hit in the face with one myself. Thankfully kokichi caught it before it could hit me "be more careful!" Kokichi said before throwing the ball in the air and smacking it will his tail. The ball hit mondo square in the face "BRO!" Taka wasn't far behind mondo to get hit in by a ball this time thrown by maki.

By the end of the game everyone on the enemy team was either on the floor or on the bleachers while everyone on our team was still going strong. "Such pitiful humans" Kokichi sighed as he dropped the ball he was holding with his tail "didn't even last 20 minutes this is why dragons are the superior species-" "Your tail appears to be on fire once again" "AGAIN" Kokichi looked at his tail again to see that there was no fire. "Whyyyy!"