Part 15

Ok now enough with all the sweet talk. Bunny, go lay down on the bed ass up in the air.

~A/n~

She got behind him and almost drooled at his big fat ass. But she controlled herself and her thoughts in a moment.

" I am going to spank you for being a bad boy ok? If you feel uncomfortable tell me. You remember the colours right?"

He looked over his shoulder at her and slowly nodded as her hands carresed his back side.

" But there is a rule".

" what is it, mommy? "

" My sweet baby boy, you have to say I'm sorry mommy with every count ".

"ok ".

" Now start counting each spank. If you miss any, we are starting all over again. Understood? "

She started playing with his soft cotton like Tail. His whole body twitched as he felt the first strike brought down on his skin

He almost forgot to count for a second as the shock left him paralyzed. But he still managed to let out a stuttering o-one with a sorry mommy.

Her deep chuckle send shivers down his curved spine. The cold rubber on his burning skin inflicted a sting.

Before he even got to process what was really happening, he felt another spank delivered to his beautiful ass getting out a whiny moan from him.

His ears flattened against his head as he quickly continued the counting ." Your doing so well, Bunny".

She praised and gave another harsh spank as he said, " Th-three, I am sorry mommy ".

She watched him squirming under her spanks until she reached 10.

" Colour?"

" Yellow ".

" Ok then ".

She started spanking again but with a little less force, he counted till 20 and then, " red! red! red!", he screamed.

Her hand abruptly came to a halt as she muttered, " OK ".

She gently kissed the back of his neck, slowly making her way to his front. Her eyes met with a pair of red, puffy, watery eyes and a red nose.

She let go of his face and he shifted to sit on his ass but winced in pain.

" OK so, this is it for today. Clothes are in the closet on your room. Change for the night, I will send my friend with your dinner and she will guide you to your room".

With that, she walked out of the room not forgetting to give a sweet kiss on his forehead.

~ Jungkooks POV ~

Well that was.........

So fucking hot..