You'd placed the trays down and began looking around the shop, trying to work out the best place to display them, absent-mindedly pulling your bottom lip between your teeth as you did.

Fred's gaze was directed at where your teeth met your lip and he swallowed, his jaw clenching as he imagined himself being the one biting your lip, and what sounds you'd make whilst he was doing so.

In his haze, he hadn't realised you'd moved to the opposite side of the till counter, placing some other products you'd taken from another display down as you leant on the counter yourself. The movement caused Fred to glance over at you and his breath immediately hitched in his throat.

He could've sworn your top was buttoned all the way to your collar just moments ago and yet now, as you were leaning on your elbows on the counter as you spoke about the idea for the display you had, all he could focus on was the sight of the top of your breasts, in perfect view from the way your top had fallen as you'd leant.

"I suppose we could always move the love potions stand to the other side of the shop," you looked up at Fred to see his response and instead were met with a soft gaze and no hint that he'd heard what you'd said. You raised your hand up in front of his face, an amused smile now playing on your lips as you watched him jump slightly, pulling him from whatever daydream he'd concocted in his head.

"I'm sorry, love, what we're you saying?" He reaches up to stroke the back of his neck sheepishly.

"Were you not listening again?" You teased, giving him a playful eye roll. "I'm sorry, I was just distracted," he replied.

"By what?"

Fred cleared his throat, not wanting to admit that he was very much imagining throwing you against the nearest wall and snogging the hell out of you. He instead changed the subject, he hoped subtly, as he returned his focus to the tray of products on the counter, "We could move the Pygmy puffs over and put the new stand nearer the front."

"That could work," you looked around and bit your lip in thought again, "Yeah and then we could move..."

But Fred's focus was lost again. He knew he should be paying attention, that you'd beg him to know what had him so distracted but he couldn't help it. Not when you were stood barely five feet in front of him, with your top practically unbuttoned and your skirt hugging your curves the way it was.

"What do you think?" You turned back to him happily, before seeing him in a trance again, "Um... Fred?"

Fred blinked, "Oh um yeah, yeah sure, sounds good!"

"Okay good! And then where should we move the snack boxes to..." And there you went again with the lip biting. Merlin, were you doing it on purpose? Could you tell how badly it was affecting him?

And suddenly Fred was only vaguely aware of you being mid sentence as he interrupted your planning with a growl, "Will you stop biting that fucking lip?!"

You jumped, a bewildered look dancing across your features, "What?"

"Stop. Biting. That. Fucking. Lip." He spoke in a low tone that hit you between your legs and your mouth dropped slightly.

That's when you saw it. His skin flushed, jaw clenched. His darkening eyes. Your own eyes wandered down his suit-clad arms, sleeves rolled to his elbows and displaying his toned forearms, knuckles white from gripping onto the counter.

You watched his tongue dart out to swipe across his bottom lip and nearly whimpered.

"Oh yeah? Or what?" You challenged him, purposely pulling your bottom lip between your teeth again.