"what's wrong with you?" harry frowned, turning to look at the hufflepuff who had her legs sparwled on the couch to make herself comfortable,"why are you being so moody?"

"It's nothing." aurelia quietly muttered, staring at the table in front of her eyes.

ginny nervously made her way over to harry with when aurelia suddenly got up, straightening her loose trousers and walking away from them. mrs.Weasley smiled at her, patting her cheeks lightly. 

aurelia followed her around, asking her for any help which could also help her to distract herself from the sore mood she was in.

"it's okay aurelia dear, I'm fine." molly finally spoke up, smiling at the girl who nodded and sat on one of the couch.

"aurelia!" The weasley twins came running downstairs, catching everybody's attention.

"what happened?" aurelia asked, getting up on her feet while the weasley twins walked over to her with a huge smirk on their faces.

"we've got a letter for you and a small gift I guess." fred pulled out a letter and a small box from behind his back and held it in front of himself. ginny had told the twins all about aurelia's hang out with theodore and zacharias and they were fine with it. 

"from theodore." george added, taking the letter out of Fred's grasp and handing it to aurelia who didn't know how to respond.

"his owl was banging on the window pane." fred laughed. 

aurelia was on cloud nine at that moment but controlled her emotions as she could feel everybody's gaze upon herself.

"er. . . thank you?" aurelia said, grasping the letter lightly.

before anyone could utter a single word, aurelia excused herself and ran upstairs, earning a chuckle from the adults and the weasley twins.

"remus you're fine with it?" harry frowned, walking up to the dining table,"you do know that who theodore nott is? His father is in azkaban-"

"harry you're just starting that thing again." remus sighed, looking away from harry's intense stare.

upstairs, without wasting a single second, aurelia opened the letter. 

golden,

hope you are doing good.i didn't have anything to send you except these sweets made by my grandmother.i really want you to try these.moving on,a very happy christmas. i'm really missing hogwarts and of course you. really looking forward to see you soon.

take care.

yours,

theodore.

aurelia smiled widely and realised that this was what was missing from her life since few days.just a letter from theodore could lift up her dampened mood and put up a bright smile on her face.

aurelia proceeded to open the small box which was decorated withr ed,white and green polka dots representing the colours of christmas.inside were six neatly lined mouth watering sweets causing aurelia to reach for one when she noticed a tore parchment beneath it. 

she was about to read it when molly's voice interrupted her.

"aurelia!"

aurelia stuffed the folded piece of parchment in the pocket of her loose trousers and rushed downstairs.

"yes mrs.weasley?" aurelia brightly asked,the sudden lift in her mood not going unnoticed by others.

"we are leaving."said remus,moving towards the door,closely followed by tonks,mr.weasley and mrs.weasley.aurelia's smile dropped as she rushed to engulf remus and tonks in a warm hug.aurelia moved aside so that the weasley couples could bade them a goodbye.