thirty

aurelia was ecstatic to be back at the burrow with the family she adored for her christmas

aurelia was ecstatic to be back at the burrow with the family she adored for her christmas. but the absence of theodore nott wasn't helping her sore mood as harry was constantly nagging her about why she has been ignoring zacharias.

 harry just wanted to make sure that the hufflepuff boy didn't hurt or maltreated his sister in any way. the real reason was only known to theodore who was still mad at zacharias and was ready to beat him up.

 literally everybody had noticed the sudden change in aurelia's behavior but nobody cared to ask about it except hannah and susan who were worried. aurelia didn't know how to respond so she had just waved it off by saying that things didn't turn out the way she expected.

aurelia felt like a terrible person to lie to the people who were genuinely concerned about her but she didn't want things to be escalated at new troubling levels. this was one of the reason why she hadn't told anybody about it, not even luna who had noticed the potters' presence from the party. 

taking a deep breath to calm down the unctrollable storm of thoughts pounding against her head, aurelia walked downstairs where she could hear remus' voice.

"voldemort has choosen draco nalfoy for a mission?", remus questioned, confusion clearly visible in his tone. mr. weasely, remus, tonks and harry were all sitting on the couch while aurelia just stood besides remus, intently listening to the conversation.

"I know it sounds mad-" harry started but remus cut him off,"gas it occurred to you, harry, that snape was simply pretending to offer draco help so that he could find out what he's upto?"

"that's not what it sounded like." harry stated causing aurelia to roll her eyes in annoyance which didn't go unnoticed by her brother.

"perhaps, harry's right remus." tonks agreed,"to make an unbreakable vow, after all-" aurelia was surprised to say the least when those words about unbreakable vow left tonks' mouth.

"It comes to down whether you trust dumbledore's judgement." remus said," he trusts snape, therefore i do."

"But dumbledore can make mistakes." harry fought,"He said it himself -"

"you're blinded by hatred."remus said, earning a nod from aurelia.
​​

"I'm not." harry said sharply.

"you are!" remus snapped suddenly,"people are disappearing harry. daily. we can only put our trust in a handful of people. If we start fighting among ourselves, we're doomed."

remus and tonks stood up and walked to the dining table, followed by mr. Weasely. aurelia sighed and plopped down besides Harry who looked annoyed. 

"harry, remus is right. Just because draco's father is a death eater doesn't means that draco is one of them too. You're being a dumbo." Aurelia said. 

"whatever." Harry muttered causing aurelia to let out a tired sigh. 

"at times, I just want to punch you so bad." aurelia rolled her eyes, leaning back on the couch.