ch16 turtle

[a much better chap 4 u guys]

authors pov

15:50 PM PARIS, FRANCE

"chat!" ladybug yells as he gets thrown into a building. she is busy fighting the large monster with her yoyo, but not doing well.

"i'm fine ladybug!" he yells, trying to get himself up. he runs back to ladybug, her yoyo is wrapping itself around the monster but it's slowly going looser and looser. "should i use my cataclysm?"

"no!" ladybug says, the yoyo slipping off the villain as they roar. "we might need it for something else," she says.

a green shell shield gets thrown at the villains head, making them, chat noir and ladybug confused. they all to turn to face a black girl in a skin tight, light green costume. the costume had the outlines of dark green hexagons on it, all over her chest area. long black boots up to her knee's and a dark shade of green mask on her face.

the shield flies back to y/n and her catching in it her [dominate hand] hand, makes her step back at the impact of it. she puts it behind her back as it fits into place.

'shit. i don't know what i'm doing?!' y/n thinks as she starts to run towards the villain. 'akuma. i need to find the akuma,' y/n takes a quick look at the villain, noticing a small square button on their head. 'how the fuck am i meant to get that?'

"who's that?" chat noir questions, looking at the girl.

"i...i don't know," ladybug says. "but if she has the turtle miraculous, she might be the reason why the miraculous box went missing yesterday..."

"she looks cool," chat noir says as y/n runs up the back off the villain and takes the small square button off them. y/n jumps over to buildings, trying to get away from the villain who was trying to get their akumatised weapon back.

'why is no one helping me?'

"she could be dangerous," ladybug says. "come on. let's help her," chat noir nods as him and ladybug ran after y/n.

~

 "miraculous ladybug!" ladybug yells, throwing her lucky charm in the air. the ladybirds fly around paris, cleansing all the mess the villain made.

'now,' y/n thinks as she sees paris is okay. 'i'm about to dip,' she's ready to run away but her hand gets pulled back by chat noir.

"wait!" he says, letting go of her arm. "who are you?"

"in this miraculous...you can just call me turtle," y/n says as the turtle miraculous beeps. "look. i'm about to detransform and i don't need you guys knowing my identity yet. so," y/n turns around and points to the eiffel tower. "meet me there at six thirty. i'll answer all your questions then. okay?"

ladybug nods slowly, chat noir doing the same.

"say less. bye," y/n said as she jumped over three buildings, disappearing from their sight.

'do i know her?'