I get up and start to change quickly, I needed to be home and help my mother setup some things before tonight's meeting. I also told Blasie to come and help us out and that after we would go grab some drinks before the stupid meeting. Blasie and I always hated attending those meeting, all the men would talk about business. While Pansy on the other hand would go around flirting with every guy and we would be the ones to get her out of those awkward situations.

I start to buckle my belt when her sweet voice filled the room. "We need to talk", it's not so sweet as I thought it would come out. It was demanding with a hint of a bit of anger in it. Maybe she did see my mark or maybe she didn't, I wasn't exactly sure but I wasn't going to give myself up. "About?", I shut my eyes hopping she would say anything about the mark.

"The mark..on your arm". Fuck! she knows and now I think it's best if I push her away. I hovered over her and pined her down on the bed, she squirmed underneath me trying to get out. "You won't understand", I looked into her dark brown eyes hoping I could give her the hint that I'm not a good guy anymore. It broke my heart to see her trying to figure out, her eyes held on to sadness.

"Understand what....that you have no choice". I felt my stomach twist but I couldn't show her that it was true. I gripped on even tighter too tight that my nails were digging onto her skin, "You see, yoh don't understand". I look at her eyes and then her lips, I try to find the courage to just end things here with her but I just can't.

I quickly get off of her and finish putting my shoes, "it's a privilege, not a choice". My head is now pounding, scared that this would end terribly wrong.

"A-a what now?!", she was in disbelief. She quickly gets up and pulls my sleeves back up and starts nagging how this isn't a privilege, she was trying to talk me out of it.

I wasn't going to allow her to ruin this for me, "Ash don't make this any harder. This is who I am, this is what I want to prove myself worthy". She now looked hurt but she doesn't know that I need her to stay away from me. I'm only going to cause her troubles and pain.

This didn't stop her, this is one of the things I like about her. Ashley never stopped fighting for anyone until she knew they would be fine, but her stubbornness isn't what I need at the moment. She kept trying to talk me out of it and I just walked out the door and slammed it.

I pull my hair in frustration and take a deep breath to bring my anger down. I start walking down the stairs but I'm stopped my Max.

"Leaving so soon?", his voice boomed from above the balcony. " Or is she just too much to handle". Max looks amused with my comment.

"Well if you can't handle her, than I'll gladly take your place", he smirked down at me. Anger washed up over me again and I couldn't hide it, but maybe this is another way of getting her off my back.

I didn't like the idea of seeing her with another man but she would get over it soon. I would finish this off and win her back again. "Go for it, let's see how long you'll last", I said in a way of challenging him and he accepted.

End of Draco's POV —

A couple hours later ~

"Wow look who finally decided to show up", Owen pointed to the door and there stood Max. I was a bit surprised that he finally showed up too.

"Oh shove off will ya". Max flipped him off and took a seat next to me.

It seems like he wanted to say something to me but in came Theodore. "Well it's nice to see your ALL finally here". I looked down and smile knowing it was meant towards Max.

Max shifted in his seat and leaned into my ear, "wipe that smile off your face". I look up at him and roll my eyes and he chuckles.

Theodore takes a seat and hands each of us a folder filled with papers and pictures, "inside are the invitations and stuff you'll need for a ball". I look up at Owen and give him a strange look and then I look over at Theodore, "why a ball?".