Ch. 15 • Dinner

Start from the beginning

"How was your day?" He adds, hugging me from behind.

"It was good, Roman and I hung out in the sun room and garden all day, and Theo is getting better at Italian. He has been talking to the guards to practice."

"That's nice, how is the home coming along?"

I roll my eyes and tell him that it should be done within the next week, I was just making some final touches to one of the bed rooms. And after that I would have to chose an aesthetic for the home and buy furniture, but that could be done while the house was being built.
————————————————————————

May is now 3 months pregnant

May

Today's the day! Well today is actually important for 2 reasons, the first is that our house is finally built and we are now slowly going to be moving in furniture. The second is that I am officially 3 1/4 months pregnant! And it's now safe to tell people.

Ace and I have been planning the perfect way to tell a Theo and Roman that I am pregnant, and once they know we will use them in another plan we have made to tell our family and friends.

I am currently at the new home, we are hosting a garden party tomorrow and we want at least the backyard to look nice for the big reveal. Nobody will go inside the house because it's not done yet and I want everyone to see it as a finished product rather than the hollow shell it is at the moment.

"Good afternoon principessa, what are you up to?" Ace says, he is holding Roman on his hip while Theo is somewhere in the garden playing with dirt.

"Nothing much, I'm just adding some final touches to the tables before tomorrow morning, with these 4 boys I know for a fact that I will not have time tomorrow to do any little touches"

"Ah I gotcha fiore [flower], are you ready to tell the boys tonight?"

"Yes and no, what if they don't want me to have more babies? What if they're not exited?"

Ace turned me around so I was facing him, "don't worry May, they will be very happy to have some more siblings"

"I hope"

————————————————————————
Later that night at dinner

"Alright everyone, dinner is served" I say as I start to place dinner in front of Ace and Roman while a maid helps put down my plate as well as Theo's.

"Thank you mama"

"Thank you Mi amor"

We all begin to eat, Theo talks about what he learned in school and Ace starts a conversation on his own work, apparently the involves some new cars, so Theo got very exited.

I am mid way through my dinner when I look up at Ace, he doesn't look up at me so I give give him a subtle cough to get his attention. Once he sees me I talk to him using my eyes, for some reason he doesn't understand me so i mouth 'ready?' And he nods his head.

"So" I say "Theo, Roman, Ace and I have some news"

"Yes, we have a surprise for you guys"

"What is it? Are we moving again? I don't want to move again, I like it here, and we got a new house here" Theo says

"No baby" I say while reaching over for his hand and Romans. Ace does the same, " I'm pregnant"

"Huh?"

"Your mother is pregnant, she is going to have a baby, well actually she is pregnant with twins so there will be two babies"

Theo stays quiet, and just looks into space

"What do you mean you are pregnant? I didn't know you at a baby mama, why would you do that?! And not just one! Two! Why would you do that!"

I start to laugh once I hear that, "no Theo, I didn't eat any babies, it was a gift from God, he blessed Ace and I with two babies , they will be yours and Romans brothers or sisters."

"Really?!"

"Yes Theo" Ace says

"When will they come?"

"6 months, your mother is 3 months pregnant and it will take 9 months for the babies to be ready"

"And when will we know if they are gonna be boys or girls?"

"Next month buddy"

"That's amazing! I'm gonna have more siblings!"

Theo jumped up from the seat and gave us all hugs, including Roman even though he didn't do anything. This was great, Ace gave me a kiss and we continued to eat, Theo and Ace were throwing out baby names and I was happy. The happiest I had every been.