1 - harry

- Baby, you have to do it!

- Why would I? I only applied so I would spend more time with you! It doesn't even make sense how I got it and you didn't, you're way better than me.

- You know how much extra credit the play gives, especially for bigger roles like yours. You have been looking for a way to get the credit, well, here it is! - he says, stopping me from walking and looking at me dead in the eyes. - Plus, you will be great at it, and it's fun.

- But you deserved way more than me... - I whine, doing sad puppy eyes.

- That's not truth. You are more fitted, you know 'cause you're gay and stuff - he laughs, walking by my side.

- You're my boyfriend, so I wonder what that makes you? - we both laugh, and I caught him by surprise kissing his lips. - Are you sure that you are okay with it?

- I promise, baby. I'm gonna love watching you on stage!

- You're the best, Lou. Thanks for supporting me - I kiss him again, giving him my dimpled smile.

*****

- Welcome everyone to this year's play, "Caught by surprise - The story of loving in disguise"! I am so happy everyone of you made it. For the unfamiliar faces, my name is Valerie Campbell, but you call me Val. I will be your drama teacher this semester and I am also the writer of the play - Val says smiling all along, seeming genuinely happy. - I hope we can all make the best of the play and the time we have together! Now that you know me, it's time you get to know each other.

We all make a circle in the floor of the main stage, some of us staring at each other awkwardly (like me), and some feeling right at home. It is weird being here, especially without Louis or any knowledge of theatre, but it's not bad, by all means.

- Now, say your names, your age, who are you playing and what brought you here! - Val says, finally sitting in the circle, along with us, and giving a signal that the girl by her side should start.

I am probably third to go, in that order.

- Hi, I'm Harry Styles, I'm 18, I'm playing Spencer, and I got here because my boyfriend suggested I should try so yeah, here I am - I said, kind of nervously, looking around the room to find some familiars faces, which were most of them Louis' friends.

A couple more people go and then this boys' turns came.

- I'm Niall, 18, I got Jacob and i'm here because why not, right?

Oh. So that's my boyfriend. I mean, the guy playing my boyfriend. Cool. He seems... chill? I don't know, can't really read him.

After what seemed like half and hour we were done with introductions, and Val started handing out scripts for each one of us, that looked like a whole ass book if you asked me. I just hope I don't have that many lines. Just enough for my extra credit and to make Louis happy.

- My two main couples, Annabelle and Arthur, and Jacob and Spencer, group on the left and I will get to you soon. The rest, come here! - Val says excited.

I take a while to realize I'm actually Spencer, so when I get there the three of them had already arrived.

- First time? - the girl, Julie I think, looks at me.

- Yeah, is it obvious? - I laugh, mostly to myself.

- A little - Jake laughs. Him I know, because of Louis and stuff. - Not you, right? Pretty sure you were in last year's play - he turns to the other guy, Niall I believe.

- Only minor parts for fun - he smiles confidently. He is kind of cute, I guess?

- Cool, me and Jake have been here for forever - Julie smiles, and soon after Val arrives.

She explains to us how in the first weeks, we are going to focus on studying the script and our characters, and since most of who the characters are is defined by the parter, we are mainly gonna do it together. She also explained that when we start training, there are going to be days where we only going to focus on the relationship building, and others when we are going to train with the rest of the play our individual, and mutual, parts.

Which, overall, was okay by me.

I didn't really noticed time passing by until I heard Val say that was it for today. I said a goodbye to the people around me and went to grab my things to go home.

I noticed Liam, one of the popular football players, waiting at the door while Niall walked towards him, soon leaving together. Took a mental note to ask Louis about it ('cause he always knows everything), because it seemed fishy for some reason to me.

They could be brothers, but they looking nothing alike. Plus, looked a little flirty.