Only to be broken by dad saying, "Didn't he hit his head on the ground." 

"Oh." Let's just hope his memory is reliable.   

Wilbur walked back into the main room. "He's in the guest room. I have no idea when he will wake up. I think Niki said like a day." He nonchalantly sat down on his throne as if he doesn't have any explaining to do. 

"Who the hell is Niki? Where the hell did you go? Why did we get here before you-" 

"Shut up Techno." Wilbur deadpanned. "Look you gave me a kid who was on the brink of death." Techno breathed in. 

"He hit his head on the ground, most it could have caused was a concussion. How was he on the brink of death?" 

"I don't know Tech, maybe the kids just weak, I mean look at him. He looks like a bloody toothpick. I could snap him in half if I cared to." 

"Wilbur that's mean," Father said. Though it was true. 

Wilbur rolled his eyes and continued talking, "When you gave him to me, his head was cracked open. So I don't really know." 

Then I realized. "Oh, I mean he did fall on a pointed rock. Dull, but pointed." 

"Well, there ya go Techno." Wilbur sarcastically replied. Wilbur went on talking explaining what happened during the time we were apart.

--TOMMY'S POV--   

Oh, shit. My head hurts. Everything is blurry. Where am I? What happened? After a couple of seconds of being awake, the events rushed back to me. My mother's dead body burnt to a crisp, the soldier killing my dog and the flames engulfing my town, my home. Cool! Though that's all that I can remember. How did I get this injury? How did I get here? I went to get out of bed but stumbled to the ground. My head was pounding, and my back was stinging a bit. I need to leave here. Wherever I am, I don't trust it.

After the head pounding and the back stinging settled down, I got up. I took in my surroundings. I was in a big room, bigger than my old room at least. There was a large bed, it was the bed I was just on. It had a massive layout of pillows and blankets. Everything in the room was clean and matching. A nice aesthetic of dull browns, dark reds, and gold. The whole room may cost more than my town. I looked towards the door though and start making my way through them.

As I opened up the door, I looked around cautiously. It was a large corridor and it had about three more rooms. One room next to mine, and two rooms across from mine. The coast looked clear, so I walked out of my room. My footsteps were muffled against the large rug running down the hall. I got to the end and peeked around. That's when I saw the first guard. Well, what I assumed was a guard. What if this castle belonged to the people who burned down my village? I snuck right past him. Everything was going well until someone screamed "HEY!" Ah dammit. 

Instead of turning myself into this guard, I ran. A rush of adrenaline was the only thing keeping me from collapsing. I ran through halls and rooms and was met with a dead-end, well not a dead end, a closed-off end. I was either to open these big ass doors or get caught. I chuckled a bit, no way I'm getting caught after what I just went through. I pushed the doors open as best as I could, they were so heavy. I opened the doors enough to let my body slip through. They closed quickly with a heavy click. I was now in a much bigger room. I then heard the guard catch up and scream "NO!" from the other side, I ran. 

The guard got through the door, he opened it with ease. "What the hell? I'm not that weak!" I squawked. He ran after me, unfazed by my screaming, and he almost got me. "DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH ME!" I squawked again. I was out in the big room, I didn't even care to look around. I just kept running. All of a sudden there were more guards. "WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GUYS COME FROM!" These guards though didn't look like they wanted to put me in jail. They simply wanted to calm me. Calm my ass. I ran the other way, only to see three, fairly shocked, people. "Hey..." My pathetic "hey", dragged out a bit. I looked around me, that guard from earlier seemed to be off my trail. Yet I had bigger problems at the moment. My eyes darted around the room. Is that an opening I see? Shit, it is, lets go.