Chapter twenty four - How to mend a heart

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"The one and only thing you could say to hurt me.." she whispered, her voice cracking at the end.

"I know and I keep doing this, ruining the slightest ounce of happiness in my life. Because that's what you are. All of my days are rescued when I see your face. Without you there's bloody nothing to wake up for. Nothing," I spoke as I stepped closer, cupping her face.. She looked up at me with her bottom lip trembling.

"You're the only one who can hurt me like this," she whispered and one single tear fell down but I just wiped it off with my thumb, stroking her puffy cheek a little longer after the tear was gone.

"I love you," I half-smiled at her, tilting my head slightly.

"I hate-" she started. My smile vanished and my stomach turned into ice.

"I hate that I love you, too." she smiled up at me and I exhaled in relief.

"Don't mess me up like that," I smiled back at her before leaning in and crashing my lips into hers. My hands went into her hair, gently pushing her closer to me. We stumbled inside and I shut the door closed before turning her around, making her back face the door. I gently pinned her back to the door and deepened the kiss. I heard her moan into my mouth which only made my desire intensify. I pushed my body against hers and she tangled her arms around my torso. My body was burning in every place that it was touching hers.

"You're so damn beautiful," I spoke as I pulled away slightly, looking right into her deep green eyes. I saw her face light up and I felt a new but pleasant sensation rise in my chest. She raised her hand to push back my hair that had slightly fallen into my face.

"You're perfect," she whispered before melting her lips into mine. I rolled my eyes back in my head from the pleasure. She tasted like sugar. I bit down gently at her bottom lip and she sucked in a breath. I grabbed her thighs, lifting her up now straddling me. Her hands went into my hair, taking a firm grip. Fuck she knew how to play my strings. My hands grabbed her ass firmly as I walked over to her bed and laid her down, quickly following as I towered over her. I inched my face closer with my heartbeat pounding in my ears. I wanted her so fucking bad. My intoxicated brain only added fuel to my desire for her. She leaned in to kiss me but I gently nudged it. She let out a frustrated whimper and grabbed the collar of my button up, trying to pull me closer.

"I won't touch you without your consent," I huffed. That took damn much self control let me tell you. But I had to be gentle, not wanting anything to get fucked up.

"Draco. I fucking want you.." she spoke and I could for the first time see the hunger in her eyes. Just the same as mine.

"Tell me what you want," I hissed at her, dragging my thumb across her bottom lip.

"I want you.." she groaned, her body squirming under me.

"What was that?" I smiled slyly as I stared deep into her hungry eyes.

"Fuck me, Draco." she exhaled as she placed her hands above her head. And that was all she had to say before I crashed my lips into hers with a new hunger. Desire.

I started kissing down her neck, sucking at all her sensitive spots, making her quiver. I nibbled on her ear, feeling her goosebumps rise from my wet breath in her ear. My hand traveled up her shirt, circling her breasts. Damn they were perfect. She grabbed a firm grip around my arm, whimpering at my touch.

"I'm gonna make you feel so fucking good.." I hissed as I pressed my growing erection against her heat. She let out a loud moan at my thrust. Oh honey, that's just the beginning.

I ripped her shirt off and unclasped her bra. My tongue swirling around her already stiff nipples before lightly sucking it, massaging the other. I felt her press her thighs together but I used my knee to spread them apart which only made her groan louder. I knew that she was craving to be touched right there. My lips traveled down her stomach, and my finger dragged across her heat slowly and I saw her shiver under my touch and I just knew how fucking wet she was going to be. My fingers headed for her jeans, but before unbuttoning them I looked at her, asking for permission.

Habits Of My Toxic Heart - Draco Malfoyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें