The Dancer and the Band

Start from the beginning

As the night went on, the conversations became more random as the alcohol took hold

As the night went on, the conversations became more random as the alcohol took hold. "So are you guys all single then?" She exclaimed with a giggle, "Yeaaa, we're all single, ain't that right Jonny?" Joe laughing through his words as he patted me on the shoulder and throwing me a wink. "Why? you asking me out babe?" I flirted whilst giving her a devilish smirk, her cheeks grew red while she looked me up and down, a bashful smile on her soft lips. "OH!! She's definitely got the hots for you Jonny" Steve shouted round the table with a laugh causing her to blush even more, "mmm, I love that" I flirted as I bit my lip at her. "Uhhh......Uhhhh, L-Love what?" Stuttering out her words as she gazed at me through her fringe. I leaned into her, my lips gently grazing her ear. "I love it when I make you blush honey"  My whisper tickling her neck, I heard a light whimper as I pulled back, "Ummm, I-I just need to go to the ladies room, I'll be right back" A breathy response escaped her lips as she jumped up from the table.

 I watched her as she walked to the door to the restroom, her hips swaying from side to side, my gaze falling to her perfectly shaped posterior as it bounced, I found myself getting mesmerised by her when Steve snapped me out of it. "Man, she's hot for you, why don't you go for it?" He exclaimed in my ear, "Coz, she's a friend Steve" reason slipping from my lips before I could stop it, I could see the Cheshire cat grin brimming on his lips. " She's not just a friend... your sexual tension is off the charts man... I dunno how you control yourself"  he responded, giving me a little tap on the shoulder, I shook my head at him. "With great difficulty, You should see the dreams I've been havin..."I was cut off by the tapping of footsteps getting closer. 

"Hey guys, What we talkin bout?" Chrissie quizzed with a cheery grin as she nudged herself on the seat. "Oh, just the music, right Steve?" lies snaking out my lips as I nudge Steve, He nodded in affirmation. She took a sip of her drink as she focused on the song playing, the melodic tunes of American woman-The Guess Who tingling her ears. She gasped in excitement "OH!! I love this song, Dance with me Jonny?" She exclaimed as she linked her arm round mine. "Woaaahh No No No, you know I don't dance baby" I reputed as I shook my head "Maybe Steve wants to dance?" I claimed, hoping she'd pick another victim. "Huh? What was that?" Steve quizzed with a puzzled look on his face "Yeah Steve, come dance with me....pleaseeee" She pleaded with him. "Yeah honey, I'll dance with ya" He responded whilst grasping her hands. Steve is such a huge flirt, he'd take any opportunity to spend time with a hot chick.

They headed for the dance floor a minute into the song, I watched as she wrapped her arms round his neck and began to twist and bend her hips like a snake, spinning and grinding to the song. His hands gently resting on her waist, she looked over to me with a smile and waved then carried on swaying her body to the beat. As the song came to an end and the opening lyrics to the next song sounded, she jumped in excitement as the beat to Start me up-The Rolling Stones bounced along the floor. She jumped and spun around him showing off her skills leaving him laughing in amazement. Joe slapped my arm snapping me out of my trance "I can't believe you passed up dancin with that girl" Joe giggled, "I don't dance Joe, I'd look like an idiot next to her" I croaked at him as I crossed my arms in frustration, "Nobody would remember it Jonny" Tapping my shoulder, attempting to reassure me, "I'd remember it though" Emphasizing my point by tapping my own chest.