(I just had to put this GIF here

(I just had to put this GIF here. Haha 😬 I miss The Show actually and where is Gone MV??? 😅)

Park Jimin's POV

I smiled when Chaeyoung left to go to the toilet. She looked cute when she is happy. And I felt good that I could make her happy even though that means I had to pretend to be not good at this third game we played.

Honestly saying, I was quite good at chess but I felt the need to make her win. Her long pout when she lost two games earlier made me feel guilty. I knew I just needed to make her win for once so that she would show me her genuine bright smile.

"How did I never realize that beautiful smile before?", the words came out from my mouth made me slapped myself. Am I falling deeper in love with Chaeyoung?

🥀🥀🥀

Park Chaeyoung's POV

"Okay, let's play one last game before we go to sleep.", I requested after we had our dinner.

I did not know that I enjoyed this simple indoor activity for the whole day. It was quite fun for me. It made me learn more about Jimin and improve my thinking skills at the same time.

"You got a game in mind?", Jimin asked as he helped me to wipe the dining table clean.

I put up my forefinger and told him, "I have but...it's not really a game. I'm not sure how to say it but I think you'll enjoy it."

I asked him to follow me and we went back to the living room together. I took out two pens from the drawer under the coffee table and a few blank papers. I gave one of the pens and some of the papers to Jimin.

"Let's write random questions on the paper. Then, we fold them and put them on the table. I'll mix our folded papers and then, we'll take turn to answer...truthfully. Am I clear?", I explained the game to him.

He slowly nodded and smiled, "This isn't a game. This is like truth or dare but we don't do the dare here."

I smiled back at him, "Truth or dare is boring for two people only to play. This is better. We could find out the deepest and ridiculous secrets about ourselves."

Jimin agreed to me and he moved a little further so that I cannot see what he will write. We started to write our questions and threw the folded papers on the center of the table. After we were both out of papers, we decided the first person to draw the first question by playing rock paper scissors game.

I put out a paper and Jimin put out a pair of scissors which made me sad for losing. Jimin went on to pick a paper on the table and opened it slowly. He giggled when he saw the question on the paper.

"What is it? My question or your own?", I asked in curiosity.

"It's yours. What is the most embarrassing thing that happened to you when you were a kid?", he said it out loud with a little giggle.

"And the answer is...", I replied, wondering what it is that made him giggling at the question.

He put the paper down and cleared his throat, "Your question made me remember this one time my friend put a butterfly in my pants. I was scared of it until I opened my pants in the middle of the playground. Luckily it happened just in few seconds and my mom was quick to pull up my pants back. A few people were there laughing at me, you know..."

Both of us laughed at his story. Moments later, I took my turn to choose a paper and got my own question. I was embarrassed to say it but Jimin already snatched the paper from my hand.

"Who was your first kiss?", he read it.

I put my palm on my face and closed my eyes before Jimin demanded me to answer the question.

"It's you.", I answered in short as I looked down to the floor.

"Who?", he asked again.

I did not dare to look up and remained quiet as he repeated his word.

"I heard it's you but...it can't be..was it at our wedding? That's your first kiss??", I really wanted to run away but my whole body did not move an inch. "Well...that's my first too.", my head moved up and my eyes met his as I stayed silent. "What? You must've wrote this question and hoped I got it, right?", he put the paper down and began picking his second question.

He acted as if nothing just happened so I went along with it. The situation was a bit awkward but we managed to keep playing the Q & A for a few more rounds.

"What is your nickname that I don't know of?", I read the question that I got. "Why would you ask this?", I asked Jimin since the question was written by him.

He shrugged his shoulders and replied, "Maybe I want to call you by your nickname too. That I don't know of. That is if you have one."

I put the paper down and answered him, "Rosie, which came from my English name, Roseanne that my parents gave me. But that nickname is only familiar among my family."

"Rosie?", he asked and I nodded to it. "Wait here. I will come back.", he added before he stood up and left me in confusion.

He went upstairs leaving me alone as I tried to think why he suddenly left. A minute later, he came back with a wooden box in his hand. He sat down next to me and put the box on my lap.

"What's this?", I asked curiously.

"Open it.", he responded.

I repeated his word and touched the top of the box, hesitated to open it. He told me that he wanted to show me something so I have to open the box. I did as told slowly without actually looking what is inside it.

"Look down.", he instructed as I looked at him. "Come on, it's nothing scary, Rosie.", I felt different when he called me by my nickname. "Go on, look.", he said to me so I looked down inside the box.

"Take it out, Rosie.", he added as my eyes went wide realizing the contents of the box.

I closed the box after seeing the handwritten letter with my name on it.

"You keep my letters all these while?", I cannot help but to ask him right away.

"I found you...Rosie.", Jimin said with a big smile on his face.

🥀🥀🥀

I hope everyone is doing fine today. Also, I hope you enjoy this chapter. Before I go, keep these in mind 👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼

Stay safe
Stay home (unless you have to go somewhere and can't avoid it)
Wear face mask
Sanitize when necessary
Take care of yourself