"I know you'd be a someone one day and I'll go around the neighbourhood and brag about it."

"You can do it Tae. I can see it."

Taehyung wipes a single tear that somehow broke out, unknowingly.

He stood back on his feet and stared at the grave in longing. Memories flooding his already jumbled head. Bitter sweet memories flashing right before his eyes as he stood back on his legs, wincing a little at the sudden stretch in his limbs. 

"A-Are you proud,Hyung?" A mere whisper it was. The broken voice laced with emotion no one but he, himself could feel.

....

"Yo, Jungkook! Well played man!" A foreign team player congratulated the raven head.

Jungkook smiled back politely in return and shook his hands, repeating the same routine, it was like a ritual to him now. Greeting and talking to their opponents after a long, tiring match.

It was the final series of the year and their team, once again, unsurprisingly won the match. It was a tough game, Jungkook won't lie. The other team was stronger than he had expected and they were almost intimidated by the opposing team in the first half of the match, yet they won.

Jeon Jungkook, a professional team player for South Korea. The most successful athlete at such a young age with breathtakingly handsome face was a topic of the town.

Everyone swooned upon him despite their gender. It would be a lie if he said he doesn't enjoy it. He basically lives for the praises and attention despite the fact that once in a while it becomes a bit too much to handle.

"Jungkook?" A small voice resonated in the four walled room, Jimin's head peeking from the office door.

"What happened now, Jimin?" Jungkook sighed, irritated by the sudden intruder when all he wanted was a peaceful nap in his office since he had practice in the evening. His life couldn't get more tiring.

"Nothing. You are really cool?" Jimin spoke up after a long pause during which he took careful steps towards the other who was cross-looking at him, not at all impressed by the shorter male.

"All of a sudden? What did you do?" Jungkook retorted already suspecting Jimin might've done something against his wishes. 'Cause the Jimin he knows never complements him. Like never. It becomes sadder the more Jungkook thinks about it but never mind.

"I might or might not have set up an interview for you?" Carefully responded the mint-haired male, mentally preparing himself for any sort of reaction.

Jungkook was hella unpredictable.

"The hell you taking about?" Jungkook stood up furiously, a frown etched to his face and a sudden increase in his chill voice.

There was it. Jimin could only sigh at the attitude.