Danny Vs Ethan Part Three

Start from the beginning

"To think that your father did something like this to his own children. It still makes me sick." Said Godzilla.

"I know. That is why I am glad he is dead at this moment. If he was still alive, he would not escape my own fury." Said Bagan.

"Clearly. But you make it sound like he can come back." Said Godzilla.

"Short version yes and no. Yes he can come back but not completely in a way you can understand." Said Bagan before tail slapping Godzilla away from him.

"What do you mean Bagan?" asked Godzilla.

"If you beat me, I will tell you. But lets continue our fight Godzilla oh King Of The Monsters." Said Bagan before his energy wings pop out of his back and he begins to charge at Godzilla.

"As you wish Bagan!" Said Godzilla with a burning determination in his eyes.

Danny and Ethan begins to start their display of power before fighting each other. It seems that both sides were strong as the other. It wasn't until later that Ethan decided to stop holding back. Danny did the same thing. They both turned into their Kaiju forms and is ready to resume their fight.

===============================

With Mothra........

Mothra begins to flap her massive wings into the sky until she broke through the storm clouds and is now hovering over them. She had to get herself and Mikoto out of danger. Even with how powerful those two kaijus are, Mothra is worried that she and Mikoto might get caught in the crossfire.

"So all this time, Ethan and Danny were just holding back their full power? And they are just now warming up?" asked a nervous Mikoto.

"I am afraid that is the case Mikoto." Said Mothra.

Mikoto lets out a strong sigh. "Why is it that every time Danny or Godzilla faces a strong foe, they have to hold back and get sometimes too confident in themselves?" asked Mikoto.

"That is one question that remains to be unanswered in the cosmos." Said Mothra.

===================================

With Godzilla.........

Godzilla charges at Bagan with his arms ready to strike. Bagan puts his arms out infront of him in a x formation and guards himself from Godzilla slash attacks.

Godzilla then did a hard punch into Bagan stomach. Bagan didn't expected that. He then spits out a tiny bit of blood and spit from his mouth. He looks at Godzilla with anger in his eyes.

Bagan returns that attack with a strong bite on Godzilla left shoulder. Godzilla roars in pain. Godzilla growls at his foe with anger in his eyes. He then did a strong headbutt into Bagan neck area.

This forced Bagan to stop biting into Godzilla shoulder and roar out in pain. He took a few steps back. He narrowed his eyes at Godzilla. He then had his right hand out to Godzilla. Just suddenly, lightning came out of Bagan hand and begins to head towards Godzilla. Godzilla quickly dodge the attack and watches the attack go by him.

"You shouldn't underestimate me Godzilla." Said Bagan.

"Clearly. But... you shouldn't underestimate me as well!" Said Godzilla before his spines begins to glow blue.

The glow started at the dorsal fins near the end of his tail before the glowing reached to his neck. Godzilla took a deep breath before his eyes glow blue and release his Atomic breath at Bagan.