The Real Nithya😍

Comincia dall'inizio

Gautham was listening carefully. They both continued to walk to a short distance and came back to the place where the car is parked. Again they walk to the other side and came back. They continued to do the same again and again. But they never left their hands.

"Dhideenu enakkoru reality show opportunity kedachitta... Naanum rumba try panne nalla perform panrathukk... Oralavukk ennale pannamudinchitta..."

She stopped for a second. Her breaths went heavy. She tightens her held on his hands. But he pulled her to his left side of the chest and allowed her head to relax there. She soon find a comfy there. He held her closer and came back to the car. Then he opened the car dickey. They both sit inside there opposite to each other by folding the legs cross. He held her hand and her face was close to him.

"Enakk neraye friends kadacha ange.. Best friends. Appovum naa happyarunthe.. Ange iruntha ennoda oru friend.... Naa rumba closearunthe... Like my brother.... Avanga oru singing team form panna nenacha... Naanum ene koopidumnu nenach wait panneetirunthe... Aana... Ene koopidala..."

Gautham knew the importance she gave for her loved ones. He felt so sad for her to get ignored. He wants to be there at that time with her as a support. But without saying anything he continued looking at her with more affection and care that his eyes speaks... I'm there for you dear😘

"Yean koopidalenu kettapo enkitta onnu sonna... Ipo avangakooda join panna ponnu rumba azhagarukka... Appadi irukuravanga teamilerunthathaa innum aalunga attracted aaguvaanu...."

Gautham felt a prick on his heart. How can someone avoid this Angel. How can someone say that this cutie pie is not beautiful. How can someone say she is not worth to be attractive.

"Enakk ithellam kett rumba pazhagiduch... En mookk rumba perus.. En sound keech keechnu irukk.. Naa nadichitirukke... Fake... Ellamey neraye kettiteey thaa iruntha..Aana en friendseey appadi sonnapo... Avoid panrapo athum naa attractiveaa illenu sonnapo..sathyama avlooo kashtamaarunthuch.. Naa avlo kevalama irukkaanu nenach veetukk poyi neraye azhuthirukke..."

Nithya was about to cry. But she forcefully held her tears that made her to shiver. She was trying so hard not to cry. But whenever its him... She feels like opening up everything. She wants only him to know her painful side, her hidden hurts, and everything she kept so secretly.
For the world, she is a bubbly cutie doll. For her friends she is the greatest supporter, who cheers them without any expectations. Everyone wants her to see as an energy bomb, hyperactive. But she also wants someone to see her as a human being with both dark n bright sides.