Chapter 16 (New) A Decisive Battle

Beginne am Anfang

Rias: We can just stand here and do nothing while Sora's fighting his hardest out there.

Koneko: We need to support him...

Issei: Then let's go!

Sora and Kokabiel then broke the clash and Rias came rushing in and went to blast Kokabiel and he blocked it with his wing.

Kokabiel: Very interesting

Kokabiel: Very interesting. Almost as powerful as Sirzechs!!

Kokabile then redirect the attack and sent it back to Rias.

Sora: Rias!!

Rias: Akeno go!

Akeno then flew into the air.

Akeno: Now rain thunder!!!

Akeno then shot a massive blast of thunder at Kokabiel but he blocks it with his wings

Kokabiel: Could it be she who possesses the power of Barquiel is trying to fight?!

Akeno then sent an even more powerful shot and looked at Kokabiel with hate in her eyes.

Akeno: Don't speak his name!! I am nothing like that creature!!

Issei: What's a Barquiel?

Xenovias: One of the Fallen Angels leaders... he can use lighting and thunder. So basically Akeno's power...

Issei: Now that's a strange coincidence...

Akeno then stopped and looked exhausted and Kokabiel just laugh.

Kokabiel: Oh dear say it isn't so. Why choose to fall so far to be a devil? What an amusing house Rias. The Red Dragon Emperor, the Black Dragon Emperor and a Hero, A Ruin Holy Sword Project subject, and Barquiel's daughter.

Everyone other than Rias then looked at Akeno shocked.

Xenovia: No it can be...?!

Issei: For real, Akeno?! Your the daughter of a Fallen Angel?

Kokabiel: How terribly amusing. A propinquity for inferior product must run in the family.

Suddenly, Sora punched Kokabiel straight in the face and everyone saw that Sora was glaring at him and he completely furious.