"I wanted to talk to you," you said, leaning on one of the four poster beds.

"Glad to hear it, I'm always hoping to see you," he said taking slow steps toward you.

"Ok this is exactly what I wanted to talk about! You've been weirdly flirty with me all day."

"Is that bad?" He asked with a now more nervous grin, scratching the back of his neck.

"I didn't say that, I just wanna know what's going on."

"Honestly?"

"Yeah."

"Ok, I had the weirdest dream about you and now I can't stop thinking about you naked." Fred said grinning slightly, looking down at the floor and back at you. You raised your eyebrows, that was not the answer you were expecting.

"What?"

"Well that's not to say I didn't think about you before," you blinked as he started to ramble slightly (he thinks about you naked?), "I guess since I had the dream, I haven't been able to control myself. I can't stop thinking about it, about you." He was still smiling at you, more sweetly now.

"Wow," you said clearing your throat, "must have been some dream."

Fred let out a laugh, "you have no idea. Listen, I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable, I've just liked you a while and I just can't hold it in anymore."

You smiled stepping closer to him, "you didn't make me uncomfortable."

"Really?"

"Really."

Fred moved closer looking into your eyes, "so you won't mind if I..." he trailed off and you met him halfway. Your lips met, his kiss was deep and slow. You slid your hands up his bare chest, as his hand cupped your cheeks pressing you further into him. His hands were rough but his lips were so soft against yours. You wrapped your arms around him, slowly tugging at his hair. He groaned slightly, pushing deeper into the kiss. You could feel the heat coming off him as he snaked his arms around your waist, moving underneath the shirt to trail his hand along your back. He slowly moved his arms up your back, your shirt riding up. You crossed your arms pulling your shirt off, Fred pulled back a moment to look at you.

"God you are perfect," he said before kissing your neck. You leaned back in bliss, as you slipped your bra off. You pulled away and pushed him backwards until the backs of his knees hit the bed, and he fell back on it. He propped himself up on his elbows, grinning at you as you slipped off your skirt. He let out a low whistle and you laughed, stepping toward him and straddling him on the bed.

"Did I mention how beautiful you are?"

"No, but I figured since you did say you were picturing me naked."

"But I'm sure you've thought about me naked," he grinned raising his eyebrows while sliding his rough hands up your thighs.

You leaned down, placing slow kisses along his jaw until you reached his ear and whispered, "don't get cocky Weasley." In a flash he flipped you over, as you squealed in delight.

"I think now's the perfect time to get cocky, because here you are. Layed out naked on my bed, all for me." He growled running his hands up your sides, before settling a hand on your breast.

"How about you put that mouth to better use," you smiled back before he attacked your lips. Fred kissed his way down your chest before sucking lightly on your breast. You sighed in bliss, then grabbed his jaw pulling his lips back on yours. His tongue explored your mouth eagerly, your teeth clashing as you kissed hungrily. You reach down and palmed the large tent that had formed in his pants. He moaned slightly, and instinctively rolled his hips against you. You grazed your teeth along his bottom lip before you pulled apart with a slight smacking sound.