No sooner, did I feel Taehyung drag me by my wrist and shove me into one of those big electrical boxes and pressed the last floor. The next thing I knew I was pushed onto the side, as he kissed me deep, his hands sliding lower to my waist and grabbing my bottom. Unaware of the sudden move I pushed him back and raised my hand on him as a reflex.

A loud gasp was heard as I covered my mouth realising what I had just done. He was frozen too still trying to process the slap. Both of our mouths open before the elevator did the same. We looked out. I quickly blurted out a loud sorry but I was already being pulled inside a room as he shut the door and slammed me onto the wall and grabbed my neck pressing it a little too hard.

He grunted as his pressure increased, while I still hadn't spoken a word, as my air was getting cut off. I clawed at his hands and face trying to tell him to stop but my vocal chords were not able to produce any sound because of the pressure. I looked at him, his face dangerously scrunched up trying to push me harder out of breath. My head started spinning as my skin had probably become blood red. A tear ran down my cheek as my lungs contracted from the lack of air.

"Y-you can't do this anymore!!" he growled right in my ear- "I won't let you" he said before his voice cracked and a loud ring stung throughout the room that made him loosen his grip as he finally let go of me as I slid down onto the floor dragging my back on the wall. I threw into a terrible fit of coughs as I tried to breath in as much as I could to level up with the amount that was restricted earlier.

Still trying to recover I looked up at him looking back at me. That was when I realised that I wasn't the only one crying as he stared back down at me the ring still going off. He kept his hands open like they were dripping venom. He instantly fell to the floor beside me as he broke down for good clutching into my shirt as I looked at him with wide eyes- telling me to stop while hyperventilating. I panicked so much- I didn't know what to do.

I quickly pulled out my phone and dialed 112 but he snatched my phone away as he spoke in short breaths told me to check his wallet which I did swiftly. There were two orange pills in a small plastic zip bag which I popped off soon. I didn't know what they are for though but anyways I placed it on his tongue and grabbed a water bottle from the night stand and helped him out.

After a while his breathing was back to normal as he soon looked up at me and engulfed me in a big hug mumbling apologies again and again. He looked into my eyes for a second before hugging me once again and I swear I saw the vulnerability in them, a lost child with nowhere to go, noone to have and the hurt, the pain.. though I wondered what kind of struggle did this rich ass of a man have to go through... But I used to hold that look once too, the fear once that got the best of me, and i lost everything. I didn't care that he tried to choke me earlier as I hugged him back patting his back, to let him know I'm here right now,with him, something I always wanted someone to do for me.

He laid in my arms for a while more when he suddenly realised shit and got himself off me, wiped his tears and changed his demeanor back to his cold-self. I didn't like it one bit. Although he did not try to meet my eyes, he helped me up and dusted our clothes. I stayed quiet although I had a million questions and thoughts running through my mind at the moment.

I knew better than that, I literally had been doing it all my life. Certain people never like to talk about their vulnerability. That's the thing they've been trying to get rid off and clueless people talking it out and confronting it with them don't know they're hurting others more. Sometimes it's better to let things go like they never happened than to get them cleared. And so he never talked about it.

-

And Taehyung couldn't be more grateful also making him drown so much more in guilt. Jeongguk had understood him without any exchanged words and that was when he knew he fucked up. Kim Taehyung doesn't let people who've seen him at his worst off the hook so easily. He hates them. And wants nothing but no trace of them.

He looked at JeongguK with wide eyes then lowered his gaze to the floor as he ran his tongue over his bottom lip slightly catching it between his teeth, a habit of his when he's nervous. He looks back up at Jeongguk and sticks his hand out to which the younger visibly flinches. That makes it all worse as Taehyung can't help but sink in his own guilt.

"Hey hey it's okay, that was a terrible mistake, I won't hurt you." he looks at his shoes as he lowers his voice down to a whisper when he felt JeongguK slowly slide his hand into his own and entangling their fingers pressing down, reassuring Taehyung.

" Let's get out of here"

_

_______________________________

Thanks for 2K my lovesssskksks!!. I cannot believe this it was like literally yesterday this book literally had 10 views and 3 votes and now look at this babieeee.

Also honestly I just live for my own books. Bitch self love. You should all love yourselves cause you are a fackin bad bitch and special. Okay!?.

Please vote and comment your theories on this book :)